Atlas MS-20 37"-66" Heavy Duty Microphone Stand - Chrome (Demo Deal) – No Longer Available
The Atlas Sound MS20 heavy-duty microphone stands provide extra stability, extend from 37" to 66", and are suitable for indoor/outdoor use. Tubing is manufactured of 7/8" and 1-1/8" dia. cold rolled steel. Model MS20 features chrome tubing and an ebony finished base.
- Available in Choice of Mirrored Chrome or Non-Reflective Ebony Epoxy
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- Ideal for a Variety of Studio, Recording, and Performance Applications
- Receive Maximum Stability of Triangular and Over-sized Bases with Edge-Concentrated Weight Distribution
- Wear-proof, 3-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, & Noise-Free Height Adjustment
|Condition||Demo / B-Stock|
|Height||37 - 62 in|
|Mic Stand Height||Medium|
|Unit Weight||14.5 lb|
|Mic Stand Type||Straight|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Atlas MS-20 37"-66" Heavy Duty Microphone Stand - Chrome (Demo Deal) becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.