Arturia Vox Continental V2 - Electronic Delivery
Arturia VOX Continental V2 brings back the classic sound of the famous VOX Continental 300 through Arturia's TAE physical modeling technology.
The transistor circuitry and drawbars behind this classic organ put it in the forefront on some of the biggest songs by the greatest bands of the ‘60s, ‘70s, ‘80s and beyond. VOX Continental V provides instant access to these hit-making sounds and much more.
Arturia started with the classic and rare Vox Continental 300 dual manual organ and captured every nuance of the original, right down to the key contact timing and background noises. Beyond this they also modeled the follow up product from Vox inventor Tom Jennings...the J70 organ so you get two products in one.
A Special kind of Madness
The Vox sound is known for its ability to hang out well with guitars in a mix. From clean single drawbar melodies to grinding full power chords, it is perfect for the indie rock or 'mod' squad sound.
This years super model
While both of these organs will create all the classic sounds, Arturia took them further and added Extended modes with even mode drawbards, and extended percussion section.
There is also an impressive collection of vintage stomp boxes to process your sound and output options of a traditional guitar amp, Leslie or direct out. These new options give you access to a much richer pallet of sounds that will help you to define your own sound.
- Physical Modeling of the VOX Continental 300
- Added models of the ultra rare Jennings J70
- Extended mode allows for more controls and more sound possibilities
- Includes classic stompbox-type modeled effects.
- Modeled Guitar Tube Amp and Rotary Speaker outputs for vintage live sound
- Extensive MIDI mapping of pedals, effects and sound engine parameters
- Modeled amplifiers: *Fender Deluxe Reverb Blackface, Fender Twin Reverb Blackface, Fender Bassman, Marshall Plexi, Leslie Speaker.
- Modeled microphones: *Shure SM57, Sennheiser MD 421, Neumann U 87
- Convolution reverb with custom classic spring reverbs
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Virtual Instrument Type||Pianos and Keyboards|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, AU, VST, Standalone|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Arturia Vox Continental V2 - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields