Arturia Spark EDM Package - Electronic Delivery
GET READY TO FILL THE DANCEFLOOR
Epic synth chords, rumbling drums, and earth shaking basses! Arturia Spark EDM provides the perfect compliment or single solution to any Dance Music Producer's arsenal. With today's musical genres in mind, Spark EDM was designed to give your tracks the sonic edge to stand out in todays Dance Music culture.
SPARK EDM brings a complete and powerful production suite to the Electronic Dance Music producer.
Featuring a comprehensive library of 30 kits / 480 instruments and 960 patterns , varying from big room floor filling stormers, to underground tech house gems. Spark EDM delivers the drums, stabs, one shots, and fx that will give your tracks the sound they need to produce dance floor hits.
This is a stand-alone product. Spark EDM IS NOT an expansion pack for Spark (a separate expansion pack can be found here).
Spark EDM is a complete software package that gives you access to Sparks intuitive workflow, organic sound, using the EDM Library
Plenty of Sound & Tons of Groove
With 480 instruments ranging from huge to minimal synths, whomping kick drums and percussion, to spiraling riser efx. Spark EDM cuts no corners and delivers the sound of the global dance music culture in a single application. Add 960 patterns to choose from and you have no shortage of inspiration to get your tracks moving. Take the powerful library of projects and patterns and bring your own flavor to create anthem tracks in any of the dance music genres.
Spark EDM comes with the Spark engine which includes a sequencer, multiple effects, performance tools such as the looper or the FX pad and much more. Electronic Dance Music has never been that easy and fun.
Discover the unparalleled sound quality of Spark, based on virtual analog synthesis (TAE®) and high resolution sampling. Use the 14 high quality effects to build your own sound. Control the software with any MIDI controller, or get a full blast by connecting the compatible Spark Creative Drum Machine hardware!
- A user-friendly and unified browser that can now be controlled from the Hardware - this browser allows to quickly preview projects, kits, instruments
- Six new effects taken from the Arturia Wurlitzer V stompbox effects collection : EQ 10 bands, Analog Delay, Pitch shift Chorus, Vocal Filter, Analog Chorus, Leslie
- A Step Automation for live performances
- A new Global Automation Tool that will easily allow you to apply a global increment/decrement to the automation
- New automate pattern changes parameters (next pattern and next bank)
- 30 different kits coverning progressive house, tech house, minimal, techno, dubstep and more
- 480 instruments that make use of the Sample playback, Virtual analog and Physical modeling engines
- 960 pre-programmed patterns, that you can customize or build from to meet your needs
- Made for live performance: FX Pad, Looper, Slicer and Real-time automation on all parameters
- 14 high quality effects: Multiband Compressor, Reverb, Sub generator, Destroyer, Bit crusher, Multiband EQ, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Plate reverb, Flanger, Space pan, Limiter
- Spark’s Step Sequencer makes track creation a breeze
- Perfect integration: Standalone operation or run as a AAX (pro Tools 11), VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit) or RTAS plug-in
- Unparalleled sound quality based on virtual analog synthesis (TAE®) and high-resolution sampling
- Playable from any MIDI keyboard or drum pad controller
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, AU, VST, Standalone|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Arturia Spark EDM Package - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields