Arturia Pigments 3 Polychrome Software Synthesizer - Electronic Delivery
State-of-the-art software instrument with colorful sound engines, effortless modulation, professional utilities, and studio-grade FX
Arturia Pigments 3 is a state-of-the-art software instrument that gives you the power of every shade of synthesis. With colorful sound engines, effortless modulation, professional utilities, and studio-grade FX, explore an infinite spectrum of sound.
What’s new in Pigments 3
Pigments has evolved to be bigger, bolder, and more versatile than ever, blurring the lines between timbres and pushing sound design into vivid new territory.
- Harmonic oscillator for expressive and beautiful additive synthesis
- Third Utility engine to add depth and color to any sound
- 64 new wavetables for metallic, aggressive timbres
- Four new FX including Pitch Shift Delay and Flanger BL-20
- Jup-8 V’s iconic resonant low pass filter
- Enhanced filter & FX routing
- New in-app tutorials
- 200 new preset sounds
An infinite spectrum of sound
Pigments 3 raises the bar for VST instruments, surpassing the capabilities of premium hardware synths and plugins alike, making your wildest sonic fantasy a full-color reality. Effortlessly build, animate, customize, and refine complex patches unlike anything you’ve ever heard.
- Sound Engines - Combine any 2 out of 4 sound engines for your own custom timbres
- Utility Engine - An extra oscillator & up to 2 layers of sampled noise for sonic depth
- Dual filters - Choose any 2 out of 10 filter types, with advanced routing
- Professional FX - Enjoy 18 stunning FX algorithms, from vintage to cutting-edge
- Massive modulation - Modulate anything with anything, with a simple click-and-drag
- Powerful sequencing - Sequence & arpeggiate with advanced randomization, scale quantization, and polyrhythms
- Easy-to-use interface - Color-coded 3-panel design with real-time visual feedback
- Preset library - 1200 presets, spanning every genre, crafted by elite sound designers and producers
Create any sound
From bright nylon-like plucks to the fattest wavetable sounds, dark hip hop & trap bass to creeping film soundtrack ambience, Pigments is your blank sonic canvas. Combine any pair from a selection of 4 state-of-the-art sound engines, and layer them with deep sub bass and a sprinkling of sampled noise for instant access to every texture, timbre, and color.
Cutting-edge additive synthesis that lets you forge curious & tangible timbres from scratch, from plastic tubular resonance to evolving vowel-like swells - in vivid harmonic detail.
Animate, distort, or morph through over 160 wavetables, bringing a vast spectrum of breathy, glassy, and abrasive digital sounds. Perfect for everything from roof-raising bass music to hyperpop toplines.
VIRTUAL ANALOG ENGINE
Energize your mix with coveted analog warmth and irresistible vintage charm, inspired by the greatest synths ever made, courtesy of Arturia's award-winning analog emulation technology.
SAMPLE AND GRANULAR ENGINE
Browse hundreds of instrument samples and loops, import your own, and transform them into genre-defying granular patches. Warp, contort, stretch, and modulate samples down to the finest detail.
Used in conjunction with Pigments’ dual sound engines, the Utility engine lets you add an extra oscillator to the mix, complemented by 2 noise sample players, ensuring that your sound always has the depth and detail it deserves.
Any parameter tweak or expression is just a colorful click away. Shape, animate, and elevate your sound until it’s entirely your own with instant patch modulation, the best classic & modern filters, and stunning studio-grade FX.
Modulation is the beating heart of Pigments’ living sound. Instantly access dozens of modulation sources, from keyboard velocity to random generators, and assign them to any parameter with a single click - create your own complex patch in minutes.
Route your sound through dual filters, with 10 filter types to choose from - ranging from vintage synth VCF emulations to modern dance anthem high pass curves.
The ultimate final touch. Create your own unique chain of FX with twin insert buses and a send bus, and a curated selection of 18 classic, creative, or modern algorithms - from pitch shifting delay to an essential multiband compressor.
Pigments doesn’t just make amazing sounds and inspiring synth presets - it makes music. The advanced sequencing section lets you weave beautiful melodies, catchy motifs, and entire arrangements without ever leaving Pigments. Need a dose of inspiration? Experiment with powerful arpeggiation, scale quantization, and smart randomization that’ll get you back on the creative path in no time. On the Seq page, everything is laid out simply in front of you. Watch your sequence as it plays, and make adjustments to notes, octaves, velocity, and more with a simple click and drag.
Create cyclical melodies with pitch, dynamic, and expression variations that follow different rhythmic meters.
Transform a chord or any selection of notes into a pulsing animated progression, perfect for adding instant movement to your mix.
Limit your note choice to 1 of 15 scales, including a custom scale, so that Pigments never plays a wrong note.
ADVANCED RANDOM SEQUENCE GENERATOR
Take a musical leap of faith and dial varying degrees of randomization into every aspect of your sequence - from pitch to portamento.
- Windows: Win 8.1+ (64-bit) PC: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space; OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- OS: 10.13+: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space; OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- Works in Standalone, VST, AAX, Audio Unit
- The software is protected by the Arturia Software Center
- Two engines in parallel with a choice of: Virtual Analog triple osc engine; Complex Wavetable engine (including over 160 wavetables); Sample & Granular engine (including sample library); Harmonic Oscillator additive engine
- Third Utility engine
- Analog-style oscillator layer with 5 waveforms and 6-octave range
- Dual noise sample players with built-in sample library
- Visual interface with color-coded modules and graphical feedback
- Dual filters with continuous series/parallel routing
- Powerful FX section
- Advanced modulation system
- Extensive, ever-growing library of 1200 presets
- Polyrhythmic Sequencer and Arpeggiator
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Arturia Pigments 3 Polychrome Software Synthesizer - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields