Arturia Moog Modular V2.5 - Electronic Delivery
Arturia, in partnership with Bob Moog, has made a faithful reproduction of one of the most famous series of synthesizers: the Arturia Moog Modular. Whether recreating the abstract tonal qualities of the classic electronic soundtracks, or pushing forward the sonic boundaries of today, the Moog Modular V is the synthesizer of choice for sound exploration, anywhere, anytime. It has all the vibe and the fat sound of the original, cleverly combined with important contemporary features like polyphony, MIDI control, loading and saving of patches…
- Switch to Syncrosoft copy protection
- VCF audio quality improvements
- Lower CPU utilization on Mac OSX
- All the parameters of the original Moog Modular: nine oscillators, two LFOs, three filter slots, one Noise Generator, six envelopes, two VCAs
- 16 auxiliary VCAs with modulation inputs
- 24-step sequencer
- One filter bank (14 bandwidths available)
- More than 600 presets, made by professionals
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Virtual Instrument Type||Pianos and Keyboards|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AU, VST, Standalone|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Arturia Moog Modular V2.5 - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields