Arturia Modular V3 - Electronic Delivery
THE REVIVAL OF A LEGEND
With the Arturia Modular V3 Arturia, in partnership with Dr. Bob Moog, have brought you the synth that started it all. From Wendy Carlos's famous 'Switched on Bach' to Keith Emerson's live use, this huge modular showed that electronics could be musical thus being the catalyst for every synthesizer we see today. The towering modular synthesizer that has dominated the world of music since the 1960s has been revived!
Originally sold as custom units to artists such as Tomita, Klaus Schultz, the Beatle's, Tangerine Dream and many others, we have recreated a giant collection of the best modules for you here. With up to 9 oscillators, 3 filter slots, 2 LFOs, 6 envelopes, VCAs, mixers, a sequencer and more, this classic synth offers you no limitations for your creative endeavors.
A little bit of history...
It was in 1964 that the first prototype of a Mg synthesizer was produced. It was presented at the AES Show (Audio Engineering Society) and immediately generated a huge amount of interest. In 1965 Bob Moog decided to release the 900 series for commercial sale, and in 1967 he made the decision to produce different machines, each with a certain number of modules. This marked the birth of modular systems I, II and III.
- 1630 Bode Frequency Shifter: developed under the Mg license by Harold Bode in 1964, it is extremely rare (a dozen Worldwide)
- 928 Sample and hold: also very rare originally assembled in a separate cabinet, it was adapted on the last modular series, in the late 70s
- 912 Envelope follower (or Schmit Trigger): One of the most popular modules on the Mg systems, it was often added to original configuration to create complex modulation through the use of an output signal
- 12 stage phaser: the Mg 12 Stage Phaser was very well known, and originally conceived as an external rack to the Modular systems.
- Formant Filter: a new module developed by Arturia, which did not exist on the original Mg systems - allows the filtering of sounds according to the formants a, e, i, o, u
- Ring Modulator: also a new module developed by Arturia, it creates very metallic sounds
- 9 oscillators
- 2 LFOs
- 3 filter slots
- 1 Noise Generator
- 6 envelopes
- 2 VCAs
- 16 auxiliary VCAs with modulation inputs
- 24-step sequencer
- 1 filter bank (14 bandwidths available)
- More than 500 presets, made by professional sound designers
- Mono / polyphonic (up to 64 voices per instrument)
- Soft-clipping function
- Stereo delay and chorus
- 12-stage phaser and ring modulator
- Very accurate reproduction of the legendary 24dB/octave low-pass filter
- Superb audio quality with TAE® engine
- 24 bits/96 kHz supported
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Virtual Instrument Type||Synthesizers|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, AAX Native 64-bit, AU, VST2, VST3, Standalone|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Arturia Modular V3 - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields