Arturia Mini-Filter - Electronic Delivery
The classic filter from the lovingly recreated Mini V software instrument is now in a dedicated plug-in with the Arturia Mini-Filter. Now you can add the familiar filter tone to warm or smooth out your audio, or to add sweetness to a sensitive recording.
Not only that, but Mini-Filter also includes a powerful modulation section which consists of an envelope follower, an LFO, and a step sequencer. A patch manager is also built-in, along with a set of presets to inspire your creativity.
An essential, expressive, and creative tool for any producer or performer.
Straight from the legendary 70s monosynth
Mini-Filter is the latest chapter in the story of Arturia’s True Analog Emulation technology. In 2003, they collaborated with Bob Moog to recreate the illustrious synthesizers he designed as software instruments, allowing a whole new generation of musicians, producers, and enthusiasts the chance to experience his unique method of synthesis. Fast-forward 15 years, and sadly the godfather of synthesis is no longer with us; but his legacy remains forever.
Through collaborative effort and expertise, Arturia were not only able to perfectly recreate his iconic 70s monosynth, but also isolate individual components. The 24 dB per octave ladder filter has always been at the core of the Model D monosynth mythos, and Arturia's designers were intrigued as to how it would sound on other audio sources. So they applied the greatest care and used the latest technological advances to reproduce its warm and highly musical tone.
One legendary filter, one FX plug-in
Whether you’re a singer, a guitarist, a DJ, a producer, Mini-Filter will spice up your music. Emphasize the warmth of your voice, shape the tone of electric guitars, add filter sequences to your drums, transform you whole mix. While you’ll love using a perfectly realized analog ladder filter on any sound source, Arturia have also added some contemporary features to give Mini-Filter the edge when it comes to creative audio processing.
From the sample & hold to the sequencer, Mini-Filter is a true sound designer’s dream for mixing, sound creation, and experimentation. Let’s take a look at the key components of this awesome plug-in:
- Low Frequency Oscillator: Beyond animating the Cutoff Frequency and Emphasis by the application of a periodic variation that can take different waveforms and synchronized or not with your DAW’s clock, the Mini-Filter LFO also offers a Sample and Hold mode. This one takes a random value and freezes it for a given time according to the Rate setting to generate a rhythmic effect.
- Low Pass Filter: It gives you access to the most central parameters of the filter such as the Cutoff Frequency above which the high frequencies will be progressively cut, the Emphasis aka resonance that boost the frequencies around the cutoff frequency. In addition, the Drive parameter will raise the gain of the filter up to add distortion to the signal.
- Step Sequencer: This highly creative modulator lets you accurately set a value up to 8 steps that can control the Cutoff Frequency, the Emphasis and the Rate of the LFO. You will be able to use it in sync with your DAW and to soften the transition from a step to another to radically extend your creative horizon.
- Envelope Follower: It allows the Cutoff Frequency, the Emphasis and the LFO Rate to be modified based on the envelope of the sound source. The sensitivity controls the vertical follow-up while the attack and decay can be used to smooth the follow-up on the time axis. The Mini-Filter Envelope Follower can thus be used for affecting the sound at an audio rate or inversely more subtly to follow broader volume variations.
Load up your DAW with plug-ins you’ll actually use
Declutter your plug-in library, speed up your selection process, and improve your workflow. Arturia's selection of superb plug-ins bring you the sound-shaping power of history’s finest music gear into your digital studio, letting you enjoy half a century of inspirational analog effects in a modern, digital, creative environment.
Arturia software plug-ins also have outstanding compatibility, and are available in VST, AU, and AAX formats so no matter your DAW of choice, you’ll be able to enjoy awesome Arturia sound-shaping.
- Virtual recreation of a 24 dB/oct Low Pass Ladder filter: Drive parameter, cutoff Frequency and Emphasis, Dry/Wet setting, and output volume setting
- Low Frequency Oscillator can be synchronized with DAW’s clock, 4 waveforms + Sample and Hold mode, phase parameter, can modulate the Cutoff, Emphasis and Cutoff modulation amount of the Sequencer
- Step Sequencer can be synchronized with DAW’s clock, up to 8 steps, smooth parameter, can modulate the Cutoff, Emphasis and the LFO rate
- Envelope follower with sensitivity parameter (vertical sensitivity), Attack and Decay time parameters, modulation of the Cutoff, Emphasis and the LFO rate
- 30 presets from top sound designers
- State-of-the-art TAE analog modeling
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, AU, VST, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Arturia Mini-Filter - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields