Arturia Audiofuse Rev2 Desktop USB Audio Interface - Black
You're making tomorrow's music... so why settle for yesterday's interface? The Arturia AudioFuse is the revolutionary pro audio interface that sets a new standard in sonic quality, creative production and value. It fuses the superior sound of high-end analog studio consoles with the flexibility of a solid mobile interface—with all the connectivity you need for any recording or performance.
Whatever sound you need to capture, from the most delicate ambience to the heaviest cacophony, AudioFuse will reveal the beauty in everything. Pro studio quality was Arturia's mantra right from the start with AudioFuse. Now you can transform your desktop, hotel room, concert—whatever, wherever—into a studio with world-class sound.
No compromises, each element of the AudioFuse has been selected to perfectly serve your sound, such as the two proprietary DiscretePRO microphone preamplifiers and the set of top-notch AD/DA converters. Saving the purity of your sound and the passion it conveys is what AudioFuse is all about.
When creating and recording, you need an interface that lets you focus on the task at hand and keep distractions to a minimum.
With AudioFuse, Arturia didn’t want to settle for merely bringing you the sound quality of a pro studio, they wanted to bring you its workflow too. That’s why you have detailed metering, talkback for instant communication with talent in the next room, inserts to add professional effects processing to your recording chain, A/B monitor switching, and direct access to the essential features so you can spend more time creating and less time setting up.
Wherever it comes from, whatever it has to travel through, and wherever it needs to go, AudioFuse will guide your sound. AudioFuse connects with virtually everything: mics, instruments, turntables, studio equipment, Mac, PC, Linux, tablets, even iOS and Android phones. It all happens with a round-trip latency as low as 3 milliseconds so you'll feel right in the groove every time.
When you know your equipment is the best of the best, creativity can take care of itself. When it is all about giving the best of yourself being able to rely on the best technologies becomes crucial. The lowest harmonic distortion, the most linear frequency response, the highest signal-to-noise ratio and the shortest latency, these technical terms may seem far removed from your creative process, but they are essential to delivering your music in the highest quality possible.
Capture the moment—at home, in the studio, on the road, or wherever creativity strikes. AudioFuse has a super-solid aluminum chassis you can trust, complete with a hard cover to protect it from damage in your bag—or even just dust on your desktop. The build quality goes far beyond a great-looking exterior, as well. Your unit has to pass rigorous testing before it can be packed and shipped. It even comes with a test specification printout of your exact unit. Meet your new best friend for the studio and stage.
AudioFuse Creative Suite
AudioFuse 8Pre comes complete with the AudioFuse Creative Suite, an ever-evolving collection of software effects and instruments that will let you add your own unique signature to your music. Combining favorites from Arturia's award-winning “You’ll Actually Use” series with Analog Lab Lite, AudioFuse 8Pre lets you also enjoy legendary signal processing effects and iconic synth sounds. Color the pristine inputs of AudioFuse 8Pre with stunning vintage effects!
The AudioFuse Creative Suite contains:
- TridA Pre: Music industry gold-dust. Get that ultra-rare Soho preamp sound and musical EQ that added flavor to countless best-selling hits for over half a century.
- 1973 Pre: Inspired by the hugely influential British studio sound, the Arturia 1973-Pre is the key to getting that harmonically exciting, solid-state 70s tone.
- V76 Pre: The key to getting that “White Album” sound, these reinvented German engineered, tube-driven broadcast preamps were beloved by Abbey Road.
- Mini Filter: Dr Robert Moog’s iconic, smooth ladder filter, accurately recreated and updated with an LFO, envelope follower, and a step sequencer.
- Comp FET-76: Modeled after the most sought-after compressor ever made, the Class A FET sound the 1176 software recreation seems to make everything sound better.
- Delay TAPE-201: The Arturia Delay TAPE-201 gives you everything you love about the sound of vintage hardware tape delays, but with the reliability and versatility of software.
- Analog Lab Lite: A superb software instrument containing hundreds of amazing presets taken from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection. Analog synths, pianos, organs, and more await.
- 2 DiscretePRO microphone preamps
- 2 RIAA phono preamps
- 4 analog inputs
- 4 analog outputs (1/4" TRS)
- 2 analog inserts (1/4" TRS)
- ADAT in/out
- S/PDIF in/out
- Word clock in/out
- MIDI in/out
- 24-bit next-generation A-D/D-A converters at up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Talkback with dedicated built-in microphone (up to 96 kHz Sample Rate)
- A/B speaker switching
- Direct monitoring
- 2 independent headphone outputs
- Separate master and monitor mix channels
- USB interface with PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Linux compatibility
- 3-port USB hub
- Aluminum chassis, hard leather-covered top cover
- DiscretePRO Technology
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, BNC, Optical, RCA, XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, BNC, Optical, RCA|
|Number of Preamps||2|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
|Digital Format||ADAT, S/PDIF|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Arturia Audiofuse Rev2 Desktop USB Audio Interface - Black.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields