Arturia Arp 2600 V2 - Electronic Delivery – No Longer Available
Celebrated by the most respected musicians over the last thirty years, the Arturia ARP 2600 is capable of creating amazing sounds, heard in numerous popular tunes from Herbie Hancock to Stevie Wonder. With its sound palette varying from heavy drum n’ bass stabs to angular arpeggiated electro bass lines, whatever your chosen genre, the 2600 is a truly versatile sound creation tool, which still finds a good place in today’s music.
The Arturia ARP 2600 Features:
- New Syncrosoft copy protection
- A revolutionary preset navigation system called SoundMap ( V 2.0 )
- Lower CPU utilization on Mac OSX ( V 2.0 )
- Better Audio Unit compatibility (Digital Performer most notably) ( V 2.0 )
- Ability to use NRPN midi messages for automation ( V 2.0 )
- All the parameters of the original ARP 2600
- Original ARP Sequencer model 1601
- Four revolutionary tracking generators
- New effects: chorus and delay
- More than 400 presets, made by professionals
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Virtual Instrument Type||Pianos and Keyboards|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AU, VST, Standalone|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Arturia Arp 2600 V2 - Electronic Delivery becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.