0% up to 48 Months on over 110 Brands!
New & Current Vintage King Card Holders
The Apogee X-Vid Sync Gen card is designed to fit in the X-Series card slot located in the rear panel of the Big Ben. All functions controlled from the Big Ben user interface. Generates video and provides genlocking function.
• Support for PAL, NTSC and 60 Hz B&W standards
• One composite video input and three composite video outputs
• Operates as a master black-burst generator
• Operates as genlocking slave device
• Inputs: 1 x BNC 1Vpp at 75 ohm
• Outputs: 3 x BNC 0.3Vpp, 75 ohm
• Clocking: Temperature compensated crystal
• Stability: 5 ppm
• 625/50 PAL composite black-burst with color burst
• 525/59.94 NTSC composite black-burst with color burst
• 525/60 B&W composite black-burst
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Apogee X-Vid Sync Gen Expansion Card.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields