Apogee Symphony I/O MKII SoundGrid Interface 8x8
With a simple ethernet connection, Symphony I/O Mk II’s industry-leading sound quality can be easily connected to your computer, shared between multiple rooms, multiple computers and supercharged with almost infinite real-time DSP power via Waves SoundGrid servers. The Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II SoundGrid integrates seamlessly with all DAWs, providing endless possibilities for setups of every size for studio, live and post production workflows.
Collaboration is easy with a SoundGrid equipped Symphony I/O Mk II at the center of your studio. Simply connect any additional computers via ethernet cable to effortlessly route audio digitally between multiple computers and your main Symphony I/O, using any combination of DAWs.
Let’s say you have a great drum beat started in Logic Pro X and a collaborator comes to your studio with their laptop and Ableton Live. You can simply connect the laptop to your host computer with an ethernet cable, download the Waves SoundGrid connect audio driver on your guest’s computer and you’re ready to collaborate. Transport controls will be synced between the two computers and you can play all tracks through your Symphony I/O Mk II.
Record with Real-Time Plug-ins.Mix with Unlimited Power.
Add a Waves SoundGrid server to your Symphony I/O Mk II to supercharge your workstation and be able to record with plug-ins, with near zero latency. The SoundGrid Server handles plug-in processing so your computer can handle other demanding tasks while mixing or editing. Use more plug-ins than ever by spreading the load between your computer and the server. When you are away from your studio, these plug-ins can continue to run natively on whatever computer you’re on – no hardware or dongle required.
8×8 Analog I/O + 8×8 AES/Optical I/O (One Included)
16 channels of I/O simultaneously.
- Analog IN: 8 balanced inputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector
- AES-EBU IN: 8 inputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector(192k single wide compatible)
- Optical IN: Supports ADAT, SMUX & S/PDIF: ADAT: 8 channels 44.1-48 kHz; SMUX: 8 channels 88.2-96 kHz; S/PDIF: 2 channels, up to 96 kHz
- Coax IN: 2 channels of S/PDIF, up to 192 kHz
- Analog OUT: 8 balanced outputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector
- AES-EBU OUT: 8 outputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector(192k single wide compatible)
- Optical OUT: Supports ADAT, SMUX & S/PDIF: ADAT: 8 channels 44.1-48 kHz; SMUX: 8 channels 88.2-96 kHz; S/PDIF: 2 channels, up to 96 kHz
- Coax OUT: 2 channels of S/PDIF, up to 192 kHz
- Connect Symphony I/O Mk II via Ethernet cable to computer(s) and/or SoundGrid compatible devices
- Sync audio between multiple computers, DAWs & rooms (Mac or PC)
- Near-zero latency recording with any SoundGrid compatible plug-ins
- Mix with near unlimited plug-in power
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Setup and advanced control with Waves SoundGrid Studio application
- Ideal for studio facilities, live sound, broadcast and post-production
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.
|Input Connectors||AES/EBU DB25, Analog DB25, BNC, Digital RCA, Optical|
|Output Connectors||AES/EBU DB25, Analog DB25, BNC, Digital RCA, Optical|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
|Digital Format||ADAT, S/PDIF, SMUX|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Apogee Symphony I/O MKII SoundGrid Interface 8x8.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields