Apogee Symphony I/O MKII Pro Tools HD Interface 24X24
Symphony I/O Mk II HD is designed for the Pro Tools HD user who needs a multi-channel audio interface with the best sound quality at an incredible cost per channel value. Whether using a Mac or PC based studio, the Apogee Symphony I/O MKII Pro Tools HD Interface can connect directly to your Pro Tools HDX, Pro Tools HD Native or Pro Tools Core/Accel systems.
Symphony I/O Mk II HD can be utilized alongside or in place of Avid or Digidesign interfaces for Pro Tools HD. In fact, each I/O module installed in Symphony I/O Mk II HD appears and functions in Pro Tools HD the same if it were a separate Avid HD I/O interface, so set up is easy and you can take advantage of important Pro Tools features such as sample-accurate delay compensation.
A single Symphony I/O Mk II HD unit can have up to 32 simultaneous analog I/O, so you can have more channels with less rack gear. Need even more channels? You can utilize multiple units simultaneously, with one Symphony I/O Mk II HD per every Pro Tools HD port in your system. Calibrating your I/O is easy with Symphony I/O Mk II HD’s front panel touchscreen.
16×16 ANALOG I/O MODULE (ONE INCLUDED)
16 channels of I/O simultaneously:
- Analog IN: 16 balanced inputs on 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors
- Coax IN: S/PDIF on 1 RCA connector
- Analog OUT: 16 balanced outputs on 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors
- Coax OUT: Supports SPDIF on 1 RCA connector
8×8 Analog I/O + 8×8 AES/Optical I/O (One Included)
16 channels of I/O simultaneously.
- Analog IN: 8 balanced inputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector
- AES-EBU IN: 8 inputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector(192k single wide compatible)
- Optical IN: Supports ADAT, SMUX & S/PDIF: ADAT: 8 channels 44.1-48 kHz; SMUX: 8 channels 88.2-96 kHz; S/PDIF: 2 channels, up to 96 kHz
- Coax IN: 2 channels of S/PDIF, up to 192 kHz
- Analog OUT: 8 balanced outputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector
- AES-EBU OUT: 8 outputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector(192k single wide compatible)
- Optical OUT: Supports ADAT, SMUX & S/PDIF: ADAT: 8 channels 44.1-48 kHz; SMUX: 8 channels 88.2-96 kHz; S/PDIF: 2 channels, up to 96 kHz
- Coax OUT: 2 channels of S/PDIF, up to 192 kHz
- Best performance of any multi-channel Pro Tools HD interface
- Best cost per channel value of any Pro Tools HD interface solution
- Connects directly to any Pro Tools HD system (Mac or PC)
- Emulates Avid HD I/O interface, including sample-accurate delay compensation
- Connect multiple units in a single system (1 unit per HD port)
- Easy I/O calibration with front panel touchscreen
|Input Connectors||AES/EBU DB25, Analog DB25, BNC, Digital RCA, Optical|
|Output Connectors||AES/EBU DB25, Analog DB25, BNC, Digital RCA, Optical|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
|Digital Format||ADAT, S/PDIF, SMUX|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Apogee Symphony I/O MKII Pro Tools HD Interface 24X24.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields