Apogee Symphony I/O MKII Dante Interface 8x8 + 8 Mic Preamps
Symphony I/O Mk II is a multi-channel audio interface featuring Apogee’s flagship AD/DA conversion, modular, configurable I/O (up to 32 inputs and outputs), intuitive touchscreen display and optional world-class microphone preamps. Designed to deliver professional sound quality for audio recording, mixing and mastering, Symphony I/O Mk II is the ultimate music production centerpiece for any modern studio. And now, with the Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II Dante option card and a simple ethernet cable, Symphony I/O Mk II can be easily connected and shared across post production, broadcast, live sound or recording studio networks, unleashing legendary sound quality on the world’s most popular audio-over-IP solution. The Symphony I/O Mk II Dante option card also includes Pro Tools connectivity for integration of Pro Tools | HD systems into a Dante network environment. No other Dante-enabled audio interface offers this level of quality, flexibility and modularity.
PRO TOOLS | HD OVER-IP MADE EASY
If Pro Tools is part of your network environment, Symphony I/O Mk II’s Pro Tools | HD peripheral port lets you route audio between your Pro Tools session, the Dante network and Symphony I/O Mk II modules, no need for an additional, standalone box.
APOGEE NETWORK CONTROL SOFTWARE
Symphony I/O Mk II features Apogee Network Control Software. Apogee Network Control gives you remote, software access to all Symphony I/O Mk II settings. From your computer you can calibrate all channels, set output monitor levels, select analog level type, adjust mic-pre gain and more. Drag and drop setup and color coding let you create custom view that let you see up to 6 devices in a single window. Apogee Network Control works on macOS and Windows 10 computers and is compatible with the Apogee Control hardware remote.
- Control all Symphony I/O Mk II settings from calibration to monitors to mic preamps
- Easy drag-and-drop setup and color coding organization features
- View up to 6 devices in one window
- View up to 32 inputs and outputs per device simultaneously
- View up to 192 inputs and 192 outputs per tab simultaneously
- See critical network and system status information at a glance
- macOS and Windows 10 compatible
8 CHANNEL MIC PREAMP MODULE (ONE INCLUDED)
Symphony I/O Mk II’s mic pre module includes 8 uniquely designed channels of Apogee’s Advanced Stepped Gain Architecture, in which the circuit is dynamically optimized to provide superior bandwidth, ultra low noise and nonexistent distortion across the unprecedented gain range of 0-85 dB. Whether recording powerful drums, dynamic vocals or delicate strings, your recordings retain the full impact, intricate detail and lifelike dimension of the original performance.
Symphony I/O Mk II’s Mic pre module also includes 8 channels of digitally-controlled analog inserts, so that outboard processors like EQ and compression may be inserted into the signal path between the mic preamp and the A/D conversion stage effortlessly. Because the inserts are digitally-controlled from Symphony Control software, any insert can be assigned to any input channel – there’s no need to physically reconnect your outboard equipment to a different insert channel.
8×8 Analog I/O + 8×8 AES/Optical I/O (One Included)
16 channels of I/O simultaneously.
- Analog IN: 8 balanced inputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector
- AES-EBU IN: 8 inputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector(192k single wide compatible)
- Optical IN: Supports ADAT, SMUX & S/PDIF: ADAT: 8 channels 44.1-48 kHz; SMUX: 8 channels 88.2-96 kHz; S/PDIF: 2 channels, up to 96 kHz
- Coax IN: 2 channels of S/PDIF, up to 192 kHz
- Analog OUT: 8 balanced outputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector
- AES-EBU OUT: 8 outputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector(192k single wide compatible)
- Optical OUT: Supports ADAT, SMUX & S/PDIF: ADAT: 8 channels 44.1-48 kHz; SMUX: 8 channels 88.2-96 kHz; S/PDIF: 2 channels, up to 96 kHz
- Coax OUT: 2 channels of S/PDIF, up to 192 kHz
- Ultimate Sound Quality – Features Apogee’s Flagship AD/DA conversion
- Pro Tools HD Peripheral Port – Up to 32 bidirectional channels up to 192 kHz, route Symphony I/O module inputs or Dante Rx to Pro Tools inputs by blocks of 8 channels - Pro Tools HD outputs are routed to Dante Tx and I/O module outputs
- Interoperable networking technology – works seamlessly with any other Dante-powered device
- Up to 32 bidirectional channels at 96 kHz – 16 bi-directional channels at 192 kHz
- Apogee Network Control software – remote control of Symphony I/O settings, including mic pre (if installed), calibration and monitor controls – for macOS and Windows 10
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, AES/EBU DB25, Analog DB25, BNC, Digital RCA, Optical|
|Output Connectors||AES/EBU DB25, Analog DB25, BNC, Digital RCA, Optical|
|Number of Preamps||8|
|Digital Format||ADAT, S/PDIF, SMUX|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Apogee Symphony I/O MKII Dante Interface 8x8 + 8 Mic Preamps.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields