To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Apogee Symphony I/O MKII Pro Tools HD Interface 2x6 SE
Symphony I/O Mk II HD is designed for the Pro Tools HD user who needs a multi-channel audio interface with the best sound quality at an incredible cost per channel value. Whether using a Mac or PC based studio, the Apogee Symphony I/O MKII Pro Tools HD Interface can connect directly to your Pro Tools HDX, Pro Tools HD Native or Pro Tools Core/Accel systems.
Symphony I/O Mk II HD can be utilized alongside or in place of Avid or Digidesign interfaces for Pro Tools HD. In fact, each I/O module installed in Symphony I/O Mk II HD appears and functions in Pro Tools HD the same if it were a separate Avid HD I/O interface, so set up is easy and you can take advantage of important Pro Tools features such as sample-accurate delay compensation.
A single Symphony I/O Mk II HD unit can have up to 32 simultaneous analog I/O, so you can have more channels with less rack gear. Need even more channels? You can utilize multiple units simultaneously, with one Symphony I/O Mk II HD per every Pro Tools HD port in your system. Calibrating your I/O is easy with Symphony I/O Mk II HD’s front panel touchscreen.
2×6 Analog I/O + 8×8 Optical + AES I/O (One Included)
Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II 2×6 Special Edition offers the highest quality AD/DA conversion of the Symphony series. Designed specifically for mastering engineers whose critical work demands ultimate sonic performance, 2×6 SE takes advantage of the latest advancements in digital and analog audio technology to offer inputs with 124 dB (A) of dynamic range, THD+N of -116dB and outputs with 131dB (A) dynamic range and an astonishingly low THD+N of -118dB
- Analog IN: 2 balanced inputs on 2 female XLR connectors
- AES IN: Stereo input on 1 female XLR connector
- Optical IN: Supports ADAT, SMUX & S/PDIF: ADAT: 8 channels 44.1-48 kHz; SMUX: 8 channels 88.2-96 kHz; S/PDIF: 2 channels, up to 96 kHz
- Coax IN: 2 channels of S/PDIF, up to 192 kHz
- Analog OUT: 6 balanced outputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector
- AES OUT: Stereo output on 1 male XLR connector
- Optical OUT: Supports ADAT, SMUX & S/PDIF: ADAT: 8 channels 44.1-48 kHz; SMUX: 8 channels 88.2-96 kHz; S/PDIF: 2 channels, up to 96 kHz
- Coax OUT: 2 channels of S/PDIF, up to 192 kHz
- Best performance of any multi-channel Pro Tools HD interface
- Best cost per channel value of any Pro Tools HD interface solution
- Connects directly to any Pro Tools HD system (Mac or PC)
- Emulates Avid HD I/O interface, including sample-accurate delay compensation
- Connect multiple units in a single system (1 unit per HD port)
- Easy I/O calibration with front panel touchscreen
|Input Connectors||AES/EBU XLR, Analog XLR, BNC, Digital RCA, Optical|
|Output Connectors||AES/EBU XLR, Analog DB25, BNC, Digital RCA, Optical|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
|Digital Format||ADAT, S/PDIF, SMUX|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Apogee Symphony I/O MKII Pro Tools HD Interface 2x6 SE.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields