Apogee Symphony I/O MKII Thunderbolt Interface 24X24
The Apogee Symphony I/O MKII Thunderbolt is the most powerful multi-channel audio interface for Thunderbolt-based Mac workstations. Designed for the home or professional studio running Logic Pro X or any other native based DAW, this system offers your choice of 4 different base I/O configurations with the option to expand up to 32×32 simultaneous channels per unit while still maintaining incredibly low latency.
True Thunderbolt Performance
Symphony I/O Mk II Thunderbolt delivers the full potential of Thunderbolt 2 performance with the lowest latency, unmatched CPU efficiency and 2 ports for connecting additional peripherals.
Symphony I/O Mk II Thunderbolt relies on Apogee’s proprietary Thunderbolt driver, written from the ground up to offer unmatched performance and efficiency. When using Logic Pro X, latency has been reduced to an astounding 1.35 ms round-trip*, allowing you to monitor through your DAW, plug-ins included, simplifying your workflow and leveraging the power of your Mac. Even when your session’s DSP demands require a higher buffer setting, Symphony I/O’s ultra-low latency means no longer having to choose between power and speed.
To accommodate different workflow preferences, Symphony I/O Mk II Thunderbolt features optional direct hardware monitoring through Symphony Control Software with 0.6ms of latency.
Devours Bits, Sips CPU
Symphony I/O Mk II Thunderbolt’s custom driver includes a revolutionary Direct Memory Access (DMA) engine to more efficiently read and write data directly to Mac memory independent of the Mac CPU.
The DMA engine, running on Symphony I/O Mk II Thunderbolt’s hardware logic chip, increases the driver’s efficiency and provides the highest resolution signal possible to the DAC stage. This implementation allows the driver to crunch an enormous amount of data at an amazing speed, while making a very light demand on your Mac CPU. You benefit with lower latency, more plug-in power, and a transparent and encompassing listening experience.
16×16 ANALOG I/O MODULE (ONE INCLUDED)
16 channels of I/O simultaneously:
- Analog IN: 16 balanced inputs on 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors
- Coax IN: S/PDIF on 1 RCA connector
- Analog OUT: 16 balanced outputs on 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors
- Coax OUT: Supports SPDIF on 1 RCA connector
8×8 Analog I/O + 8×8 AES/Optical I/O (One Included)
16 channels of I/O simultaneously.
- Analog IN: 8 balanced inputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector
- AES-EBU IN: 8 inputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector(192k single wide compatible)
- Optical IN: Supports ADAT, SMUX & S/PDIF: ADAT: 8 channels 44.1-48 kHz; SMUX: 8 channels 88.2-96 kHz; S/PDIF: 2 channels, up to 96 kHz
- Coax IN: 2 channels of S/PDIF, up to 192 kHz
- Analog OUT: 8 balanced outputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector
- AES-EBU OUT: 8 outputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector(192k single wide compatible)
- Optical OUT: Supports ADAT, SMUX & S/PDIF: ADAT: 8 channels 44.1-48 kHz; SMUX: 8 channels 88.2-96 kHz; S/PDIF: 2 channels, up to 96 kHz
- Coax OUT: 2 channels of S/PDIF, up to 192 kHz
- Best AD/DA conversion of any Thunderbolt audio interface
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Ultra-low latency performance
- Intuitive touchscreen display and front panel control
- Designed in California, Built in the USA
|Input Connectors||AES/EBU DB25, Analog DB25, BNC, Digital RCA, Optical|
|Output Connectors||AES/EBU DB25, Analog DB25, BNC, Digital RCA, Optical|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
|Digital Format||ADAT, S/PDIF, SMUX|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Apogee Symphony I/O MKII Thunderbolt Interface 24X24.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields