Apogee Symphony I/O 8 Mic Pre Amp Module
The I/O Modules are the sound and soul of Symphony I/O, and represent 25 years of Apogee R&D and design excellence. These powerful Modules deliver Apogee’s core competency, superior sounding digital audio recording. With five available I/O Modules, you can choose from standard configurations or customize the following: channel count, analog to digital input, digital to analog output, mic preamps and digital I/O. You compose your Symphony I/O.
Apogee Symphony I/O 8 Mic Pre Amp Module Features
- Eight digitally controlled, 85dB microphone preamps
- Upgrades functionality of Analog I/O Module by adding mic preamps to the existing line inputs
- Creates a direct connection between the Mic Preamp Module and the Analog I/O Module by inserting a mic preamp stage before the line inputs
- Four Hi-Z 1/4” instrument inputs capable of handling high level instrument
- Eight fully balanced insert points
- Send 1-8 and Return 1-8 on 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Apogee Symphony I/O 8 Mic Pre Amp Module becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.