Apogee Symphony I/O 16x16 – No Longer Available
Apogee Symphony I/O is a modular multi-channel audio interface featuring premium AD/DA conversion and world-class microphone preamps. Designed to deliver professional sound quality for audio recording, mixing and mastering on a Mac, Symphony I/O is the ultimate music production centerpiece for any modern studio.
Legendary Sound Quality
Symphony I/O is the culmination of 25 years of Apogee’s award-winning design experience. Using the most advanced components available, Apogee engineers created an extremely efficient circuit and power design resulting in a significant improvement in audio clarity and transparency over any previous Apogee product.
Input and Output Flexibility
There is a Symphony I/O solution everyone; the home studio, project studio, commercial recording studio and scoring stage. Choose from four base configurations, 2x6, 8x8, 16x16, or 8x8 with 8 mic preamps and easily expand as your studio grows. With two module slots and the capacity for up to 32 inputs and outputs of A/D & D/A conversion per unit, Symphony I/O offers the best per-channel value of any interface in its category.
Connect Symphony I/O to any Apple workstation; MacBook, iMac or Mac Pro via USB, Pro Tools HD, Symphony PCI or Thunderbolt. Symphony I/O is simple to set up and easy to use.
Symphony I/O Highlights:
- Best sounding Apogee interface ever
- Best price-per-channel value of any professional audio interface
- Complete compatibility with Audio Interface Modes (AIM):
- Symphony/Thunderbolt™ (connect to Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge or Symphony 64 PCIe card)
- Pro Tools HD (connect directly to any Pro Tools PCIe card)
- USB (connect to high-speed USB 2.0 port)
- StandAlone (Analog inputs routed directly to Digital outputs)
- Expand with 5 available I/O Modules and 8 channel mic preamp module
- Up to 32 channels of simultaneous analog and digital I/O per unit
- Ultra-low latency performance
- Future-proof modular architecture
- Symphony I/O works with any Core Audio compatible application including: Logic, Pro Tools 9 and 10, Final Cut. Ableton Live
- Designed in California, Made in the U.S.A.
|Input Connectors||Analog DB25, BNC, Digital RCA|
|Output Connectors||Analog DB25, BNC, Digital RCA|
|Computer Connection||Digilink, USB|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Apogee Symphony I/O 16x16.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields