Apogee Symphony I/O - AI16 Module – No Longer Available
The I/O Modules are the sound and soul of Symphony I/O, and represent 25 years of Apogee R&D and design excellence. These powerful Modules deliver Apogee’s core competency, superior sounding digital audio recording. With five available I/O Modules, you can choose from standard configurations or customize the following: channel count, analog to digital input, digital to analog output, mic preamps and digital I/O. You compose your Symphony I/O.
- Analog IN: 16 balanced inputs, 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors
- Coax IN: Supports SPDIF on 1 RCA connector
- Optical OUT: Supports ADAT, SMUX & SPDIF on 1 Toslink connector
- ADAT: 16 channels 44.1-48 kHz
- SMUX: 8 channels 88.2-96 kHz
- SPDIF: 4 channels up to 192 kHz
- Coax OUT: Supports SPDIF on 1 RCA connector
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Apogee Symphony I/O - AI16 Module becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.