Apogee Symphony Desktop USB Audio Interface
The Apogee Symphony Desktop combines the renowned sound-quality of the legendary Symphony I/O Mk II with Apogee’s iconic AD/DA converters and preamps in a sleek desktop USB audio interface for Mac and Windows. With new features like built-in DSP, preamp emulation, and Apogee native FX plugins, the Apogee Symphony Desktop makes it easier than ever to create studio-quality productions at home or on the go.
Equipped with class-leading components and cutting-edge circuit designs, Apogee Symphony Desktop delivers pristine sound quality. Two world-class preamps with stepped gain and variable impedance offer up to 75 dB of gain for crystal-clear recordings. The front-panel instrument input makes it easy to quickly capture guitar riffs and keyboard licks as soon as inspiration strikes. And with Apogee’s acclaimed AD/DA converters, Apogee Symphony Desktop is capable of recording and mixing at resolutions up to 24-bit/192 kHz.
With 10 inputs and 14 outputs, Apogee Symphony Desktop packs an impressive amount of connectivity into a compact package. Two mic/line combo jacks and a dedicated hi-z input enable you to record virtually any instrument.
Connect Apogee Symphony Desktop to your favorite studio monitors using the dedicated two monitor outputs. Or dial in separate artist and engineer mixes using two built-in headphone outputs. Expand your I/O even farther via two Optical Toslink connections.
Apogee Symphony Desktop’s high-resolution TFT touchscreen offers intuitive hands-on control, while the Symphony Desktop Control application lets you adjust settings remotely.
APOGEE FX PLUG-INS
Apogee Symphony Desktop comes bundled with a carefully curated collection of high-quality plug-ins, including Symphony EQ, Symphony Compressor and Symphony Reverb. Apogee Symphony Desktop also includes state-of-the-art preamp emulations, such as the British Solid State and American Tube, modeled after the Neve 1066 and Ampex 601 preamps, respectively.
- 10 IN x 14 OUT simultaneous channels of audio
- Cutting edge components and circuit design deliver detailed and pristine sound quality
- A/D & D/A Resolution up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- 2 Advanced Stepped Gain mic preamps with up to 75 dB of gain and variable impedance'
- One instrument input with variable impedance
- Built-in DSP: FPGA processing of Apogee FX Rack plug-ins
- Flexible, zero latency plugin workflows: Print, Monitor and DualPath Link
- Apogee Alloy Mic Preamp emulation
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (monitor)
- 2 Assignable Headphone Outputs: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8”
- Digital I/O: 2 x Optical Toslink (ADAT,S/PDIF)
- Computer Connectivity: USB over Type C Connector
- Software Control: Symphony Desktop Control application
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, Quad Core i7 Processor or higher; Windows 10 Anniversary update or later, Quad Core i7 Processor or higher
Apogee FX Plug-ins included:
- Symphony EQ - Native and hardware versions
- Symphony Compressor - Native and hardware versions
- Symphony Reverb - Native version
Mic Preamp Emulations included:
- British Solid State - Class A console sound inspired by the Marinar “Round can” input transformer and discrete transistor design of the Class A Neve 1066 mic preamp
- American Tube - This emulation offers the lush, larger-than-life sounds of the 50s era Ampex 601 preamp, carefully restored and modded for lower noise and greater dynamic range
COMPLETE FX BUNDLE NOW INCLUDED FREE
Along with the Symphony ECS Channel Strip and Clearmountain’s Spaces plug-ins, customers who purchase Symphony Desktop will now receive the Pultech EQP-1A, Pultec MEQ-5, Opto-3A, ModEQ 6, and ModComp Native and Dual Path plug-ins - a total value of $943! You will receive an activation code during hardware registration.
Please Note: Customers that purchased Symphony Desktop on or after January 1st, 2021 are entitled to the Complete FX Bundle by re-registering on Apogee's site.
|Package Contents||Symphony Desktop, 12V DC power supply, USB Type C to A cable, USB Type C to C cable, and quick start guide|
|Number of Inputs||10|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS, Optical, XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Number of Outputs||14|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Optical|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
|Digital Format||ADAT, S/PDIF|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Apogee Symphony Desktop USB Audio Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields