Apogee Symphony 64 PCIe card – No Longer Available
Apogee Symphony 64 is a 64-channel, 24 bit/192 kHz PCI express card made to interface Apogee’s X-Series and Rosetta Series converters directly to Apple’s Mac Pro creating The Symphony System.
The Symphony System excels on several levels; the award-winning sound quality of Apogee’s AD&DA Converters, the groundbreaking power of Apple’s Mac Pro, and the stability and ultra low latency performance of the Symphony 64 card. This combination provides a flexible, stable, high-end solution for customers seeking a workstation compatible with any Core Audio application.
Symphony 64 features Extended Audio Routing with VBus and SBus technology. VBus allows users to route demanding, stand-alone software instruments, directly between Core Audio based applications, instead of running them as plug-ins. Symphony’s SBus doubles the DSP power of The Symphony System by facilitating the communication of digital audio between Symphony equipped Macs with a single cable. Now it is possible to route audio to a second computer and back again for plug-in processing, sample libraries, soft-synth players, and session transfers from one Core Audio application to another.
Symphony 64 at a glance:
- 64 channels of 24 bit 192 kHz Digital I/O per card
- Near zero latency performance
- Connects directly to Apogee’s X-Series and Rosetta Series converters via the X-Symphony option card
- Apogee’s VBus - virtual routing within a Core Audio application or between multiple applications.
- Apogee’s SBus - 32 channel, 192 kHz digital audio network between two Mac computers
- Apogee’s Maestro Software for advanced control and routing
- Compatibility with any Core Audio application
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Apogee Symphony 64 PCIe card becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.