Apogee FX Rack Pultec EQP-1A - Electronic Delivery
In their obsessive quest to reproduce every nuance of the Pultec Program Equalizer, Apogee teamed up with a worthy partner – Steve Jackson of Pulse Techniques, the current manufacturer of new Pultec hardware for the creation of the Apogee FX Rack Pultec EQP-1A. After careful analysis of several vintage and new Pultec EQP-1A units, Apogee chose to model our plugin after one of Steve’s new units – it was like unboxing a brand new unit in 1959.
- Precisely recreates the Pultec EQP-1A’s unique characteristics
- Broad EQ curves, to gently but powerfully shape your sounds while maintaining their integrity
- Interaction of Bands, to create characteristic EQ curves used by engineers for decades
- Circuit Non-Linearites, to add the “magic” that hardware units are renown for
- Developed with Pulse Technologies, current manufacturer of hardware Pultec EQs
- Apogee plugin modeled from brand new Pultec unit
- Officially Licensed and Endorsed by Pulse Techniques
- Run natively in your favorite DAW on your Mac, no Apogee hardware required
- Runs on Apogee hardware DSP in Element Series and Ensemble Thunderbolt audio
- Mac OS X 10.12.6 or higher – 10.14 Mojave fully supported
- 4 GB minimum RAM, 8 GB or higher recommended
- Free Pace iLok account – physical iLok not required
- Logic Pro 10
- Pro Tools 12, Ultimate (ProTools 11 and lower not currently supported )
- Ableton Live 10
- Cubase 9.5 VST 1 & 2 (VST 3 not implemented in this release )
- Please note that any AUv2, VST 1&2m, or AAX fully compliant DAW should work
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Apogee FX Rack Pultec EQP-1A - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields