Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt 30x34 Audio Interface – No Longer Available
Apogee Ensemble is the first Thunderbolt 2 audio interface to offer superior sound quality, the lowest latency performance and the most comprehensive studio functionality all in one box. Made for the professional home or commercial studio, Ensemble features legendary Apogee AD/DA conversion, 8 Advanced Stepped Gain™ mic preamps, monitor controller functionality including talkback, front panel Guitar I/O, two headphone outputs and digital connectivity for a total of 30 x 34 I/O.
Ensemble’s Core Audio optimized DMA engine, custom audio driver and Thunderbolt 2 connection combined with the powerful processing of your Mac allow you to utilize more plugins and virtual instruments with the lowest latency performance of any native system. Blending acclaimed innovations, groundbreaking new features and an effortless user interface, Ensemble empowers you to join the ranks of the world’s top engineers and producers that count on Apogee interfaces to deliver hit after hit.
Integrate with Logic Pro X to Easily Eliminate Latency
Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt and Element Series audio interfaces now offer Direct Monitoring support in Apple’s Logic Pro X (10.3.2) that easily eliminates recording latency with the simple click of a button. Pressing the new “Direct” button causes your monitoring signal to come directly from the hardware input, bypassing any I/O buffer or plug-in induced latency.
The new feature makes it possible to end distracting input delays for the performer without having to constantly change audio monitoring preferences and interact with a separate low latency monitoring mixer. Never before has it been so easy to record in Logic without latency – It’s as simple as clicking the Direct button and adding a touch of reverb with an effect send.
The tight integration of Apogee’s Ensemble and Element Series interfaces with Logic and its new Direct Monitoring feature combine to deliver a world-class professional recording workflow to musicians and audio engineers.
The newly-implemented Direct button is found in Logic’s Channel Strip Audio Device Controls, where Apogee hardware input parameters including mic pre gain, input type selection and others are currently found. This simplified user experience allows customers working with Apogee hardware and Logic Pro X to focus on a single session window when recording, and offers complete visibility and control of input parameters, and now unprecedented flexibility and control over recording latency.
- Connect two Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt interfaces to your Mac to double your analog inputs and outputs
- All-new Apogee Control software replaces Maestro 2 and features a modern user interface you can customize for your workflow
- Apogee Control software also lets you control Ensemble Thunderbolt with an iOS remote app and the Apogee Control hardware remote
- Connect any Apogee Element interface to your Ensemble Thunderbolt and expand your system with Ensemble quality I/O at unprecedented prices
- Apogee hardware support for Direct monitoring feature in Logic Pro X (10.3.2) eliminates recording latency with the click of a button
- 8 Mic preamps with up to 75 dB of gain and Advanced Stepped Gain circuit.
- Thunderbolt connectivity for ultra-low latency (1.1ms round trip with Logic Pro X).
- Front panel Guitar I/O with Class A JFET inputs, dual mode re-amp outputs.
- Talkback functionality with built-in mic and control button.
- 2 PurePower headphone outputs.
- 10 separately assignable analog inputs.
- 16 analog outputs of premium Apogee conversion.
- Core Audio optimized DMA engine frees up Mac CPU for plugins and software instruments.
|Unit Weight||13.6 lb|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS, Analog XLR, BNC|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, 1/4-inch TS, Analog DB25, BNC|
|Number of Preamps||10|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
|Digital Format||ADAT, S/PDIF|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt 30x34 Audio Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields