To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Apogee Digital Control Desktop Hardware Remote Control
Desktop hardware remote control for the Apogee Element Series, Ensemble Thunderbolt, and Symphony I/O MK II
Sometimes, it just feels right to have hardware control at your fingertips – Apogee Digital pioneered this approach with Apogee Duet. With the Apogee Digital Control hardware remote, you have 8 buttons and a control knob that you can configure to control a wide range of settings. Apogee Control hardware remote connects directly to your Mac using a simple USB cable.
- Desktop hardware remote control
- Works with Element Series, Ensemble Thunderbolt, and Symphony I/O Mk II Thunderbolt
- Connects directly to any available USB port on your Mac
- 8 Assignable buttons
- 1 Assignable control knob
- Can be configured to control multiple units
- Mac OS: Intel Mac (MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro); 4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB recommended; OS 10.10 or greater; available USB type A port
- Compatible software: Apogee Element Control, Apogee Symphony Control, Apogee Ensemble Control
|Package Contents||Apogee Control, USB cable, quick start guide, and warranty booklet|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Apogee Digital Control Desktop Hardware Remote Control.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields