Apogee BOOM 2x2 USB Audio Interface with Built-in Hardware DSP
Apogee BOOM is made for passionate creators that pursue their creativity and quality without compromise. Whether you're a musician, podcaster, video producer or live streamer, BOOM will inspire you to take your projects to the next level, with legendary studio-quality sound by Apogee.
With BOOM, you can record, monitor and mix through class-leading mic preamps and pristine digital conversion, fine tune your input sources using BOOM’s built-in hardware DSP FX, and take your studio anywhere your story takes you. All you have to do is connect directly to your Mac, iPad Pro or Windows laptop, and let your ideas flow.
FOR THE CREATOR IN ALL OF US
- Musicians: From recording guitars, to vocals, to synthesizers, BOOM will capture every nuance of your performance. You shouldn’t sacrifice anything when it comes to your music, especially sound quality. BOOM features built-in hardware DSP and the Symphony ECS Channel strip to dial in the perfect sound while you record with zero effects latency.
- Podcasters: Whether you are recording your first podcast episode in your bedroom or traveling to capture your 200th show, BOOM is the perfect solution for telling your story with unrivaled sound clarity and has enough gain to drive popular content creation microphones like the Shure SM7B.
- Live Streamers: Let your voice be heard and never leave your chat hanging with poor audio quality. Create your own production studio with BOOM’s mixer, on-board DSP processing and Loopback mode. Having a great microphone is only half the solution, let BOOM do the rest.
BRING YOUR PASSION TO LIFE WITH SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY
For almost four decades, Apogee has been perfecting the art of analog recording in a digital world. BOOM continues that legacy by focusing on the details and premium audio components - allowing your projects to stand out from the rest.
BOOM’s conversion stages employ high-end analog to digital and digital to analog components, not low-end codecs. All inputs accept a professional-spec maximum input level of +18 dBu, ensuring a pristine audio signal even with the loudest sources. Mic preamps offer a class-leading 62 dB of gain, for capturing delicate sources with clarity.
BOOM’s zero-ohm headphone output provides an audiophile experience, able to drive even high-impedance “hi-fi” headphones with power, clarity and a perfectly balanced frequency response
GO WITH THE BEST WORKFLOW
BOOM is the first audio interface in its class to offer on-board hardware DSP. With the Symphony ECS Channel Strip (tuned by legendary mixer, Bob Clearmountain), you can sculpt your input sources with a 3-band EQ, compression and a drive knob that adds the warmth and grit of analog gear.
BUILD THE PERFECT STREAM
Create the perfect live streaming production with the on-board Mixer and Loopback mode. Allowing you to listen to your game, Spotify playlist, & chat notifications all at the same time and at the perfect level.
BOOM comes with 2 Inputs and 2 outputs. Connect your mic and guitar, or synth to your inputs on the front and your speakers or headphones to your outputs on the back.
TOUCH AND GO WITH IPAD
BOOM is compatible with any iOS device, making it an ultra-portable solution for content creation on the go with your iPad Pro. Touch control of the ECS channel strip makes it easy to dial in a great sound.
THE ROAD-READY SIDEKICK
BOOM’s compact and rugged design make it the perfect partner in crime for capturing content anywhere. Built with a steel casing and rubber pads along the base, BOOM is sure to stand the test of time.
Simply plug BOOM in with the included USB C cable to get started. No external power supply needed.
RECORD RIGHT AWAY WITH ABLETON LIVE LITE
Bundled with BOOM is Ableton Live Lite, which is a fresh and easy way to write, record, produce and perform your own music. It includes essential workflows, instruments and effects for creating new sounds, recording ideas, performing on stage and much more.
- Best in class sound quality - 35 years of Multi-award winning Apogee Analog and Digital engineering
- PureDIGITAL connection for up to 24-bit/192 kHz recording
- Built-in hardware DSP - Print through the Symphony ECS Channel Strip plugin
- Inputs: 1 balanced ¼” instrument/line input; 1 balanced mic/line/instrument Combi input
- Outputs: 1 ¼” Zero ohm Headphone output; Left/Right ¼” balanced speaker outputs
- Totally portable and bus powered
- Apogee Loopback feature makes live streaming different audio sources easy
- Includes Apogee Control 2 software for macOS, iOS and Windows
- Includes Ableton Live Lite DAW (free license + download with registration)
- Ableton Live Lite - Requires registration
- Apogee Control 2 - macOS and Windows
- Apogee Control 2 - iOS - download from the Apple AppStore
- Apogee Soft Limit Plugin - Requires registration
|Package Contents||BOOM interface, USB-C cable with USB-C to USB-A adapter, and warranty booklet|
|Unit Weight||2 lb|
|Number of Inputs||2|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Number of Outputs||2|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Apogee BOOM 2x2 USB Audio Interface with Built-in Hardware DSP.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields