To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
API Select T25 2-Channel Tube Compressor
The API Select T25 is a classic 2-channel, FET feedback-style compressor/limiter with a Class-A tube output stage that utilizes a custom API transformer. Built with 12AT7WC and 12BH7 dual-triode vacuum tubes, the T25 represents a new direction in API’s line of compressors . It offers the user a powerful and flexible feature set, including the ability for use in either dual mono or stereo mode, and is carefully engineered to deliver classic tube performance. The T25 excels at delivering the unmistakable sound of API and features an industry-exclusive Five Year Warranty.
- Field Effect Transistor (FET) based gain reduction circuit
- Audio circuit uses 12AT7WC and 12BH7, dual-triode vacuum tubes
- Custom proprietary API output transformer
- 11-step attack time switch
- 11-step release time switch
- 4 fixed ratios
- 31-step input/threshold control
- 31-step output/make-up gain control
- Detented controls for accurate recall
- Patented THRUST switch for frequency-dependent side chain control
- D-S feature provides high-frequency dependent side-chain control for de-essing
- Link Switch for stereo operation
- 10-segment LED gain reduction meter
- LED peak indicator
- Classic analog VU meters for output
- IN/OUT switch
- Full hard-wired relay bypass
- XLR and ¼” TRS input and output connection
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Analog XLR|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Analog XLR|
|Tube Complement||12AT7WC, 12BH7|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the API Select T25 2-Channel Tube Compressor.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields