API 7600 Channel Strip (Demo Deal) – No Longer Available
The API 7600 fits into one rack space unit and it includes a genuine API mic pre, a compressor and a real 550A EQ right out of the glory days of rock 'n roll. The 7600 mic pre is the same 212L mic pre used in the Legacy Consoles. The EQ is an exact re-issue of the famed 550A, offering 3 bands of EQ with 7 frequency choices per band. The compressor is the 225L, the same one found in the all-discrete Legacy Console currently in production.
The 7600 comes complete with an internal power supply, and is the basis for building a 4, 8, or 16 channel professional sounding API console.
- Complete API input strip with bussing
- API 2520 Op-Amp
- API 212L Mic Preamp, 225L Compressor
- Re-issue of the famed 550A EQ
- Four Aux sends, Pre or Post fader assignable
- Four busses
- Stereo bus with internal rotary fader
- Solo, SIP, Mute, Insert, Polarity, and Compressor Link
- Complete patching facilities on rear panel
- External fader jack
- Three 7 segment LED VU displays
- Output clips at +30 dBm
|Condition||Demo / B-Stock|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the API 7600 Channel Strip (Demo Deal).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields