API 500-6B - 6-Channel 500 Series Lunchbox (Demo Deal) – No Longer Available
The API 500-6B Lunchbox is a 6-slot rack designed to accept all API standard 5.25" X 1.5" modules. The lunchbox is self-powered with a rear panel selected AC voltage switch and a removable power cord. The input/output jacks are XLR. The lunchbox comes standard with a +48 volt internal phantom power supply, bussed to pin 15 for interface with the API 512c Mic Preamplifier.
- Holds 6x standard 500 Series modules
- 215mA per slot
- DB-25 connectors for easy input and output connection
- XLRs to access channels 7 and 8 of the multipins
- Power rail LED indication
- Self-Powered, 100 to 250 Volts switchable, 47 to 63 Hz
- Rubber feet & carrying handle for portability
- Rugged steel chassis
- Perfect for remote recording of Vocalist and Instruments
|Condition||Demo / B-Stock|
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||6 Slots|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when API 500-6B - 6-Channel 500 Series Lunchbox (Demo Deal) becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.