Antelope Audio Zen Tour Synergy Core with Free Edge Solo and Bitwig Studio – No Longer Available
The Antelope Audio Zen Tour Synergy Core is a state-of-the-art professional desktop recording interface. Equipped with multiple ARM DSP and FPGA chips in custom configurations, the Zen Tour Synergy offers twice as much processing power as previous generations. Combined with studio-quality preamps, world-class AD/DA converters and support for new Synergy Core-exclusive effects, the Zen Tour Synergy sets a new standard for desktop recording. Zen Tour Synergy Core Audio Interface brings the following upgrades from the original Zen Tour:
- 4x DSP + 2x FPGA Synergy Core low-latency effects and audio engine processors
- Improved AD/DA conversion – up to 130 dB DNR, on par with Orion Studio Synergy Core
- 2x increase in effects instances (32 channels with 8 FX each at sample rates up to 192 kHz)
- Thunderbolt 3 & USB 2.0 cross-platform connectivity for Mac/Windows
- Support for new Synergy Core-exclusive effects like Auto-Tune Synergy, Opto-2A, MES-432C, Comp-4K-Bus and others
- 8 DC-coupled analog outputs for CV applications like controlling modular synthesizers
- Discrete microphone preamps with up to 75 dB of gain
- Enhanced thermal performance
EDGE SOLO MODELING MIC (INCLUDED FREE)
The Antelope Audio Edge Solo Modeling Microphone is a single-capsule large-diaphragm condenser microphone capable of emulating some of the most iconic vintage microphones in the world with unparalleled accuracy. This powerful modeling microphone features a fixed cardioid pickup pattern, making it incredibly easy to use—just point it at the sound source, choose one of the emulations and start tracking.
Outfitted with custom electronics designed by Antelope’s award-winning engineers, Edge Solo is capable of capturing sounds with pinpoint precision. This single-capsule condenser mic features a single 6-micron gold-sputtered membrane to provide superior transient response. The low-resonance body and low-reflection headbasket produce hyper-accurate recordings with a neutral frequency response from 20 Hz - 20 kHz. Edge Solo is perfect for capturing any sound source—with an impressive dynamic range of -116 dB THD+N. But nobody buys a pack of crayons for the beige one—the real charm of the Edge Solo lies in its ability to emulate more colorful mics.
BITWIG STUDIO DAW SOFTWARE (INCLUDED FREE)
Bitwig Studio inspires you to take greater control of your music, giving you access to every aspect of your production. Streamline your creative process and quickly evolve your ideas into complete songs, tracks, and compositions. Record and arrange, improvise and perform, or do it all at once. Welcome to the next generation of music creation and performance software.
- A professional Digital Audio Workstation for Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Super-fast workflow for sound design, recording, live performance, and beyond
- A complete package with 80+ instruments and effects
- Enjoy over 10 GB (and counting) of world-class sound content from Bitwig and selected partners
- Out-of-the-box support for standard audio interfaces and controllers
- A unique and highly flexible modulation system for unbound creativity
- Excellent hardware integration
UNPARALLELED PROCESSING POWER
The Zen Tour Synergy Core is equipped with four ARM DSP and two FPGA chips for low-latency effects processing. Now with double the processing power, Zen Tour Synergy Core supports up to 32 channels at sample rates up to 192 kHz.
Zen Tour Synergy Core comes bundled with 36 Synergy Core FX to help you give your mixes that professional studio polish. Choose from 2 preamps, 4 EQs, 5 compressors, 22 guitar amps and cabs and more. Best of all, Zen Tour Synergy Core also supports new Synergy Core-exclusive effects like Auto-Tune Synergy, Opto-2A, MES-432C and Comp-4K-Bus.
STUNNING SOUND QUALITY
With four fully discrete, ultra-linear microphone preamps, the Zen Tour Synergy Core packs the sound of an analog recording console into a highly portable package. Improved AD/DA converters offer up to 130 dB of headroom—the same as Antelope’s flagship Orion Studio Synergy Core. Combined with Antelope’s industry-leading clocking, Zen Tour Synergy Core offers pristine AD/DA conversion for artifact-free recording and critical listening. Best of all, with Thunderbolt™ 3 and USB 2.0 cross-platform connectivity for Mac and Windows, Zen Tour Synergy Core easily integrates with other systems for super-simple collaboration.
When inspiration strikes, you need to capture it quickly. That’s why Zen Tour Synergy Core is equipped with a wide range of versatile inputs and outputs to help you adapt to any situation. With four switchable mic/line inputs, four instrument inputs and two dedicated reamp outputs, Zen Tour Synergy Core makes it easy to capture the perfect take. Quickly dial in artist and engineer mixes using one monitor output and two headphone outputs.
Eight DC-coupled analog outputs are perfect for CV applications like controlling modular synthesizers. Expand your I/O even further with ADAT and SPDIF connections for an additional 10 inputs and 10 outputs.
36 SYNERGY CORE FX INCLUDED
Zen Tour Synergy Core comes with 36 Synergy Core FX included:
- Gyraf Gyratec IX (Dual Tube Mic Preamp with HPF)
- VCA160 (VCA Compressor / Limiter)
- Stay-Levin (Vari-Mu Tube Compressor)
- FET-A76 (FET Compressor / Limiting Amplifier)
- VEQ-1A (2-Band Tube EQ)
- VMEQ-5 (3-Band Tube Mid-Range EQ)
- X903 (VCA Compressor / Limiter)
- PowerFFC (Feed-Forward Compressor)
- Clear Q (Parametric EQ)
- Power EX (Expander)
- VEQ-HLF (Tube 2-Band HPF / LPF)
- Auraverb (Reverb)
- BA-31 (Germanium Mic Preamp)
- Power Gate (Noise Gate)
- Plexi 59 (UK) (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Bass SuperTube VR (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Darkface 65 (US) (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Top30 (UK) Bright (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Tweed Deluxe (US) (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Overange 120 (UK) (Tube Guitar Amp)
- BurnSphere (DE) Lead (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Marcus II (US) Lead (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Modern (US) CH3 (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Rock 75 (UK) (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Rock 22.10 (UK) (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Darkface 65 2x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
- Top30 2x12 (2x12 Guitar Cabinet)
- Modern 4x12 (4x12 Guitar Cabinet)
- Green 2x12 (2x12 Guitar Cabinet)
- Vintage 4x12 (4x12 Guitar Cabinet)
- Green 4x12 (4x12 Guitar Cabinet)
- Caliper 50 1x10 (1x10 Guitar Cabinet)
- Bluelux 1x12 (1x12 Guitar Cabinet)
- Clst 1x12 (1x12 Guitar Cabinet)
- England 4x12 (4x12 Guitar Cabinet)
- Bass Tube 1x15 (1x15 Guitar Cabinet)
- 4x DSP + 2x FPGA Synergy Core FX Processing
- 14x18 Analog & Digital I/O
- Thunderbolt 3 & USB 2.0 Connectivity
- Discrete ultra-linear mic preamps
- State-of-the-art AD/DA conversion
- 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking & Jitter Management algorithms
- Oven-controlled Crystal Oscillator
- Mastering-grade Stereo monitor outputs
- 2 Individual Stereo headphone outputs
- 2 Transformer-based Reamp Outputs
- ADAT & SPDIF digital I/O
- 8 Line outputs on DB25 connector (DC-Coupled)
- Integrated Talkback microphone
- Intuitive touchscreen control & software Control Panel with flexible signal routing
|Input Connectors||Digital RCA, Optical, XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Analog DB25, Digital RCA, Optical|
|Computer Connection||Thunderbolt 3, USB|
|Digital Format||ADAT, S/PDIF|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Antelope Audio Zen Tour Synergy Core with Free Edge Solo and Bitwig Studio.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields