0% up to 48 Months on over 110 Brands!
New & Current Vintage King Card Holders
The Antelope's Audio Zen Tour Synergy Core is a state-of-the-art professional desktop recording interface. Equipped with multiple ARM DSP and FPGA chips in custom configurations, the Zen Tour Synergy offers twice as much processing power as previous generations. Combined with studio-quality preamps, world-class AD/DA converters and support for new Synergy Core-exclusive effects, the Zen Tour Synergy sets a new standard for desktop recording. Zen Tour Synergy Core Audio Interface brings the following upgrades from the original Zen Tour:
The Zen Tour Synergy Core is equipped with four ARM DSP and two FPGA chips for low-latency effects processing. Now with double the processing power, Zen Tour Synergy Core supports up to 32 channels at sample rates up to 192 kHz.
Zen Tour Synergy Core comes bundled with 36 Synergy Core FX to help you give your mixes that professional studio polish. Choose from 2 preamps, 4 EQs, 5 compressors, 22 guitar amps and cabs and more. Best of all, Zen Tour Synergy Core also supports new Synergy Core-exclusive effects like Auto-Tune Synergy, Opto-2A, MES-432C and Comp-4K-Bus.
With four fully discrete, ultra-linear microphone preamps, the Zen Tour Synergy Core packs the sound of an analog recording console into a highly portable package. Improved AD/DA converters offer up to 130 dB of headroom—the same as Antelope’s flagship Orion Studio Synergy Core. Combined with Antelope’s industry-leading clocking, Zen Tour Synergy Core offers pristine AD/DA conversion for artifact-free recording and critical listening. Best of all, with Thunderbolt™ 3 and USB 2.0 cross-platform connectivity for Mac and Windows, Zen Tour Synergy Core easily integrates with other systems for super-simple collaboration.
When inspiration strikes, you need to capture it quickly. That’s why Zen Tour Synergy Core is equipped with a wide range of versatile inputs and outputs to help you adapt to any situation. With four switchable mic/line inputs, four instrument inputs and two dedicated reamp outputs, Zen Tour Synergy Core makes it easy to capture the perfect take. Quickly dial in artist and engineer mixes using one monitor output and two headphone outputs.
Eight DC-coupled analog outputs are perfect for CV applications like controlling modular synthesizers. Expand your I/O even further with ADAT and SPDIF connections for an additional 10 inputs and 10 outputs.
Zen Tour Synergy Core comes with 36 Synergy Core FX included:
|Input Connectors||Digital Coaxial, Optical, XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Output Connectors||Analog DB25, Digital Coaxial, Optical, 1/4-inch TRS|
|Computer Connection||Thunderbolt 3, USB|
|Digital Format||ADAT, S/PDIF|
This audio interface and the plugins sound amazing. There is a little bit of a learning curve to use all the sends you can use in the antelope mixer but, once you learn, it works fantastically. Mine arrived with the Edge solo mic, and I am impressed by the quality and versatility of this mic. I am starting to use it a lot because of its transsparency and the quality of mic emulations. Last but not leaat, the preamps on board of this unit are out of this world, super clean, silent and transparent with lots of gain. Keep in mind that you might need to purchase the afxtodaw plugin to use the plugins natively inside your daw otherwise you will be doomed to use them externally and that's not ideal. Overall, I think this is a very good unit and you won't regret your investment.
Antelope Audio Zen Tour Synergy
First, let me say the purchase experience from Vintage King was great. I'd never used them before but they answered all questions and shipped and had it at my door in three days. Top notch service.
1. Sound quality - Excellent. Everything was crisper, soundstage wide, instruments well placed in mix. I monitor through Focal Twin6 and Sennheiser 800 Headphones and both showed a marked increase in clarity, presence and control. These already sounded darn good from my Thunderbolt 1 Focusrite Clarett but they really popped up a notch. A side benefit was my Tidal Master quality subscription sounds fantastic. Clocking is WAY better than the FR.
2. Effects/Plugins - What I've heard so far sounds great especially the recorded guitar amps, cabinets and the compressors. I used light compression to record vocals and have run an acoustic DI track into an amp with great sound success. I have always used software based plugins and have lots of favorites but CPU usage always reared its head in my ProTools system and offloading to these great sounding plugins has been great. Look forward to testing them in mixes.
3. Customer service - Excellent so far. Called twice ((more on that below) late in my Pacific time zone and they taught, talked me through my questions.
4. I have great mics and preamps and haven't used the internal mic modeling but other reviews seem positive about them.
1. Flimsy manual that seems to miss important steps with a general approach to installation. Installation was tricky and less than intuitive. Several freezes and reboots on my MacMini2019 on Big Sur before getting it up and running. Online videos are equally flimsy and some use DAWs other than ProTools so terminology and steps differ.
2. Layout of routing screen is a big learning curve especially if you're used to plug ‘n play plugins. Finding out from customer support that AFX2DAW (this is the software that allows bridge from "insert” to Antelope plugins...extra purchase) is not supported in 32/96khz was disappointing and then figuring how to reroute via I/o insert was tedious. NO documentation for any of it but again, customer support talked me through.
1. Two weeks in and I'm really pleased with this unit. It has its quirks and learning curve but the sound and clocking combined with great sounding vintage plugins is worth the asking price especially if you hook up with Thunderbolt. Give yourself some time and learn their paradigm and you'll be rewarded with some great sounding recordings.
Solid gear and great sound quality!!
Really nice interface... Their technical support team is really awesome as well... Had a couple of questions on how to connect my computer properly and they responded promptly...
* Required Fields
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Antelope Audio Zen Tour Synergy Core with Free Edge Solo and Plug-ins.
For assistance in better understanding the content of this page or any other page within this website, please call 888.653.1184 during normal business hours.
© 1993 - 2023 Vintage King Audio All Rights Reserved. Terms and Conditions | Privacy and Security | Accessibility