Antelope Audio Zen Q Synergy Core Limited Edition Bundle with Free Edge Solo and Plug-ins
The Antelope Audio Zen Q Synergy Core is an audio interface specifically designed to bring professional studio performance to any desktop setup. The compact design houses leading AD/DA converter chips, Discrete ultra-linear mic preamps, and 64-bit AFC clocking system based on Antelope Audio’s legendary master clocks. With its expansive I/O capabilities and vast collection of Synergy Core effects, Zen Q introduces a wide frontier of possibilities.
- Thunderbolt 3 interface with advanced audio driver for optimized streaming, playback, and low-latency recording
- Professional sound and stability via highly efficient AD/DA converter chips and proprietary 64-bit AFC (Acoustically Focused Clocking)
- 2 Discrete ultra-linear preamps designed with authentic console circuitry for classic warmth and sonic depth, with switchable mic / Line IN / Hi-Z modes
- 2 additional analog inputs, with switchable Hi-Z/Line modes
- Real-time, low latency processing of 37 included analog-modeled Synergy Core effects with 50+ optional expansions
- Flexible I/O connectivity, with 8 additional inputs over ADAT, and stereo I/O over S/PDIF
BITWIG STUDIO DAW SOFTWARE (INCLUDED FREE)
Bitwig Studio inspires you to take greater control of your music, giving you access to every aspect of your production. Streamline your creative process and quickly evolve your ideas into complete songs, tracks, and compositions. Record and arrange, improvise and perform, or do it all at once. Welcome to the next generation of music creation and performance software.
- High-performance audio software, with full multicore and multiprocessor support
- ASIO, Core Audio, and JACK support including JACK transport on all platforms
- 32-bit floating point audio processing, up to 192 kHz audio sample rate
- Scalable vector-based GUI
- Audio-, instrument-, hybrid tracks: unlimited
- Effect tracks: unlimited
- Group tracks (with groups in groups): unlimited
- Scenes: unlimited
- VST plug-ins (with side-chain support, 32-/64-bit bridging, delay compensation, and crash protection): unlimited
- VST plug-in multi-out
- Audio comping
EDGE SOLO MODELING MICROPHONE (INCLUDED FREE)
The Antelope Audio Edge Solo is a large diaphragm condenser microphone, with a cardioid pickup pattern, that delivers clean and natural recordings with any interface or preamp. The microphone is designed for the artist/engineer who needs one solution for numerous situations and applications. In addition to the high-performance hardware, Antelope Audio has developed a proprietary Modeling Engine that adds advanced tone-shaping to the microphone’s own pristine sound. The 18 different mic emulations make this a highly adaptive and effective recording tool - suitable for home- and professional-studio recordings of vocals, acoustic instruments, guitar & bass cabs, as well as drums & percussion.
BIG 15 FX BUNDLE (INCLUDED FREE)
- Diode 609 (Diode-bridge Compressor)
- BBD-Chorus (Bucket Brigade Chorus)
- V12 Chorus (Multi-Voice Stereo Chorus)
- Impresser (Stereo Knee Compressor/Limiter)
- BAE-1073MP (Mic / Line Preamp)
- VEQ-HA32C (4-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- UK-69 (3-Band EQ / HPF)
- VEQ-55B (4-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- Gyratec XIV (Stereo Passive Tube Equalizer)
- Memory Cat Brigade (Bucket Brigade Delay)
- Marble White AutoWa (Guitar Pedal)
- Vari-Speed Tremolo (Tremolo)
- Space Flanger (Flanger)
- Filtek MK3 (3-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- Blonder Tongue Audio Baton (Tube Graphic Equalizer)
AFX2DAW (INCLUDED FREE)
afx2daw is a software bridge plug-in that allows you to take advantage of the unique sound of the Synergy Core or FPGA effects of your Antelope Audio interface – with the convenience of native plug-ins within your DAW. With all processing done inside your interface, afx2daw gives you the ability to mix and master with your favorite effects in real-time, with no complicated routing needed.
Synergy Core is an effects processing platform unlike any other. The unmistakable sounds of the Synergy Core effects have their roots in FPGA modeling which is still part of the platform. However, capturing the magic of analog hardware comes with the limitations of traditional analog mixing and its routing complexities. With afx2daw emulating the native digital workflow, you get to keep the vintage analog sound in your DAW session.
The Synergy Core technology is designed to be an autonomous hardware processor that offloads not just a part, but 100% of the effects processing to the interface. With afx2daw transferring control to the DAW, you process audio in real-time just like when using the actual analog effects models.
Zen Q Synergy Core unites next-gen technology with traditional console-grade circuitry. Antelope Audio’s signature sound quality comes from professional AD/DA conversion, Discrete ultra-linear preamps, and 64-bit AFC clocking. Empowered with the same core technologies driving high-end interfaces like the Orion Studio and the Galaxy 64 Synergy Core, home engineers and artists can raise their productions to a new level without getting up from their desk.
SYNERGY CORE EFFECTS TO FUEL CREATIVITY
Zen Q is bundled with 37 analog-modeled effects to emulate a studio stocked with the rarest analog gear. The Synergy Core platform grants immersive control of iconic equalizers, dynamic processors, guitar amps, reverb, and more. In addition, over 50 optional expansions are available through Antelope Audio’s Software Store.
DIVERSE I/O WITH ROOM TO GROW
Zen Q features 2 Combo XLR jacks with switchable modes to toggle between the Discrete console-grade preamps, line level, or Hi-Z. The front panel includes 2 switchable LINE/HI-Z inputs for added flexibility. For monitoring, you have a stereo monitor output and a separate line output pair to connect another set of studio monitors or external outboard gear. While both are backed by a mastering-grade D/A converter, there is a separate DAC for the pair of independent headphone outputs. If expansion is required, a simple desktop setup can easily transform into a multichannel configuration via digital SPDIF I/O or ADAT IN.
FAST AND EFFICIENT WORKFLOW
Reap the advantages of a Thunderbolt 3 interface with an optimized audio driver for low-latency playback, streaming and recording. Paired with onboard software, grasp seamless control over essential parameters: signal routing, effects, sub-mixes, and monitoring levels. Apply Synergy Core effects without overburdening your system. Together, all these elements are integral to enhancing your workflow at every angle.
YOUR NEW DESKTOP COMPANION
Versatility is one of the Zen Q’s greatest features, making it the ideal centerpiece for any desktop setup – at home or in the studio. Zen Q offers producers superior workflow in a small format. It’s also suitable for on-location recording, traveling musicians, or producers who prefer to stay mobile. The Zen Q is completely bus-powered, so a power supply is not required to produce your next big project.
CONVERSION AND CLOCKING:
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion with up to 127 dB of headroom
- Recording, mixing and playback at up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- Proprietary 64-bit AFC (Acoustically Focused Clocking) technology & Jitter Management algorithm delivering increased sound width, separation, and detail
- 2× Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65 dB of gain for studio-quality recordings, both work as microphone/line/Hi-Z inputs, on combo XLR jacks, and supply 48V of phantom power
- 2× Hi-Z/line instrument inputs over TRS
- 2× DC-coupled line outputs over TRS
- Thunderbolt 3 port carrying up to 16 input and 16 output channels in any popular DAW with custom macOS & Windows drivers
- Digitally expandable over ADAT IN , with 8 channels available
- Digitally expandable over S/PDIF I/O, with 2 channels available
- 1× Stereo monitor output over TRS
- 2× Stereo headphone outputs with separate volume control
- Bus-powered interface - powered by the Thunderbolt connection without need for a dedicated power source
- Direct monitoring with Synergy Core effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency
- Simplified I/O routing with pre-configured settings, allowing immediate recording and playback
- Front panel with easily accessible controls over input and output levels, and other settings
- Customizable presets with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer and effects settings
- Customizable monitoring mixes with adjustable volume, pan and reverb
REAL-TIME EFFECTS PROCESSING:
- Collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modeled after classic and rare analog outboard gear
- Synergy Core proprietary onboard platform powered by 2 × DSP & 1 × FPGA chips for real-time effects processing with imperceptible latency
- Modeling Engine allowing pairing with the Edge line of microphones for real-time use of vintage microphone emulations
|Package Contents||Zen Q Synergy Core interface, warranty card, "Getting Started" leaflet plus Edge Solo Modeling Microphone, Bitwig Studio 4 software, Big 15 FX bundle, and afx2daw Bridge plug-in|
|Unit Weight||1.8 lb|
|Number of Inputs||14|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS, Digital RCA, Optical, XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Number of Outputs||10|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Digital RCA|
|Computer Connection||Thunderbolt 3, USB|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
|Digital Format||ADAT, S/PDIF|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Antelope Audio Zen Q Synergy Core Limited Edition Bundle with Free Edge Solo and Plug-ins.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields