To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Antelope Audio Zen Go Synergy Core with Free Plug-in Bundle
The Antelope Audio Zen Go Synergy Core is a portable desktop interface that allows self-recording artists to create from virtually anywhere with technology used by award-winning producers. The device’s sound quality and processing capabilities are in a class of their own with Antelope Audio’s renowned 64-bit AFC clocking technology and the powerful, effects-packed Synergy Core onboard platform.
BITWIG STUDIO 16-TRACK DAW SOFTWARE (INCLUDED FREE)
Bitwig Studio inspires you to take greater control of your music, giving you access to every aspect of your production. Streamline your creative process and quickly evolve your ideas into complete songs, tracks, and compositions. Record and arrange, improvise and perform, or do it all at once. Welcome to the next generation of music creation and performance software.
- High-performance audio software, with full multicore and multiprocessor support
- ASIO, Core Audio, and JACK support including JACK transport on all platforms
- 32-bit floating point audio processing, up to 192 kHz audio sample rate
- Scalable vector-based GUI
- Audio-, instrument-, hybrid tracks: 16
- Effect tracks: 2
- Group tracks (with groups in groups): 2
- Scenes: 8
- VST plug-ins (with side-chain support, 32-/64-bit bridging, delay compensation, and crash protection): unlimited
BIG 15 FX BUNDLE (INCLUDED FREE)
- Diode 609 (Diode-bridge Compressor)
- BBD-Chorus (Bucket Brigade Chorus)
- V12 Chorus (Multi-Voice Stereo Chorus)
- Impresser (Stereo Knee Compressor/Limiter)
- BAE-1073MP (Mic / Line Preamp)
- VEQ-HA32C (4-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- UK-69 (3-Band EQ / HPF)
- VEQ-55B (4-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- Gyratec XIV (Stereo Passive Tube Equalizer)
- Memory Cat Brigade (Bucket Brigade Delay)
- Marble White AutoWa (Guitar Pedal)
- Vari-Speed Tremolo (Tremolo)
- Space Flanger (Flanger)
- Filtek MK3 (3-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- Blonder Tongue Audio Baton (Tube Graphic Equalizer)
AFX2DAW (INCLUDED FREE)
afx2daw is a software bridge plug-in that allows you to take advantage of the unique sound of the Synergy Core or FPGA effects of your Antelope Audio interface – with the convenience of native plug-ins within your DAW. With all processing done inside your interface, afx2daw gives you the ability to mix and master with your favorite effects in real-time, with no complicated routing needed.
Synergy Core is an effects processing platform unlike any other. The unmistakable sounds of the Synergy Core effects have their roots in FPGA modeling which is still part of the platform. However, capturing the magic of analog hardware comes with the limitations of traditional analog mixing and its routing complexities. With afx2daw emulating the native digital workflow, you get to keep the vintage analog sound in your DAW session.
The Synergy Core technology is designed to be an autonomous hardware processor that offloads not just a part, but 100% of the effects processing to the interface. With afx2daw transferring control to the DAW, you process audio in real-time just like when using the actual analog effects models.
RISE ABOVE THE SOUND YOU KNOW
The Zen Go Synergy Core shrinks the gap in sound quality between artists with access to premium studios and home creators. The pristine sound is due to a combination of professional-grade AD/DA converters and Discrete ultra-linear preamps that share circuits with legendary American & British consoles. The stand-out sonic quality of the device would not be possible without the main pillar of the Antelope Audio sound - the 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology from the company’s high-end master clocks. It is employed in the most prestigious studios in the world and has been trusted with the scoring of some of Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters.
FULL PRODUCTION PACK, FROM THE GET-GO
Zen Go Synergy Core comes with 37 of the finest analog-modeled effects that will help you create stunning, sonically rich productions. Aside from the exclusive compressors, EQs and preamps, with the interface you get 22 guitar amps & cabs, a guitar tuner and a signature reverb that are ready to be applied in real time to your tracking and mixing session. The Synergy Core effects processing allows you to stack up your chain with many effects instances while monitoring through the interface without fear of overloading.
At any time, you can expand your effects collection by purchasing more classic go-to units, true rarities never before recreated in digital form, and 3rd party effects like Antares’ Auto-Tune Synergy.
CREATE FROM ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Antelope Audio’s first bus-powered interface is optimized for ultra-low latency recording, high-resolution playback, creative beat making and podcasting from virtually anywhere. With just a USB-C cable you can power the Zen Go Synergy Core from your computer and use it to its full potential without having to carry a dedicated power supply with you. The interface can also be powered with any USB-C charger if you are away from your PC and still want to use its core functionalities.
BETTER RECORDING AND PRODUCING WORKFLOW
Every feature available to you in the interface’s Control Panel has been added to improve the important aspects of your workflow. Since DAW monitoring inevitably adds latency, you can monitor directly through the interface to reduce delay to the absolute minimum. With the routing options you can easily set-up a near-zero latency mix and stack it with your favorite Synergy Core effects without fear of overloading the onboard platform. Dedicated signal metering is available for both input and output levels on the front panel display and in the software Control Panel.
SMART CONNECTIVITY IN A SMALL PACKAGE
The two combo XLR jacks give you the flexibility to choose between Antelope's custom Discrete mic preamps, line and Hi-Z inputs, and are easily configurable via the control panel. The two TRS balanced outputs, mirrored with the two RCAs, allow you to send the signal from the professional-grade D/A converter to two separate sound systems. Use one for your main monitors and the other for a DJ mixer or any other sound system with RCA connectivity, whilst preserving sound integrity.
CONVERSION AND CLOCKING:
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion with up to 127 dB of headroom
- Recording, mixing and playback at up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) technology & Jitter Management algorithm delivering increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances
- 2x Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65 dB of gain for studio-quality recordings, all work as microphone/line/Hi-Z inputs, on combo XLR jacks
- USB-C port carrying up to 8 input and 8 output channels in any popular DAW with custom macOS & Windows drivers
- Secondary USB-C port allowing reverse-charging
- Digitally expandable over S/PDIF
- Analog monitor outputs including 1x stereo output over RCA and 1x stereo output over TRS (mirrored)
- 2x stereo headphone outputs with separate gain control
- Bus-powered interface - no need for a dedicated power source, powered by the USB connection
- Direct hardware monitoring with Synergy Core effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency
- Simplified I/O routing with pre-configured settings, allowing immediate recording and playback
- Front panel with dedicated volume knob and buttons for frequency adjustment, and hands-on control of core parameters
- Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes
- Easily adjust the monitor mixes for the monitor output and split headphone mixes into individual cue and sub-mixes while applying pan, reverb, other effects, and stereo link
REAL-TIME EFFECTS PROCESSING:
- Collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modeled after classic and rare analog outboard gear
- Synergy Core proprietary onboard platform powered by DSP & FPGA chips for real-time effects processing with imperceptible latency
INCLUDED ONBOARD EFFECTS:
- 2 Preamps (Gyraf Gyratec IX, BA-31)
- 4 Equalizers (incl. VEQ-1A, VMEQ-5)
- 5 Compressors & Limiters (incl. Stay-Levin, FET-A76, VCA160)
- 22 Guitar Amps & Cabs (incl. Bluelux 1x12, Tube Guitar Amp)
- 2 Special Processing Effects (Expander, Noise Gate)
- 1 Reverb Effect (Auraverb)
- 1 Guitar Tuner (A-Tuner)
|Package Contents||Zen Go Synergy Core interface, warranty card, USB-C to USB-C cable, and quick start guide plus Bitwig Studio 4 16-track DAW software, Bitwig Studio 4 16-track software, Big 15 FX bundle, and afx2daw Bridge plug-in|
|Unit Weight||1.5 lb|
|Input Connectors||Digital RCA, XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Digital RCA, RCA|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Antelope Audio Zen Go Synergy Core with Free Plug-in Bundle.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields