To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Antelope Audio Orion Studio Synergy Core with Free Edge Duo
Thunderbolt 3 and USB audio interface built around the future-proof Synergy Core FX processing platform with 6 DSP + 2 FPGA chips and 12 discrete preamps - a complimentary Edge modelling mic is included free!
The Antelope Audio Orion Studio Synergy Core is a cutting-edge Thunderbolt 3 and USB interface with 12 all-discrete preamps and unparalleled DSP power. With Antelope’s groundbreaking Synergy Core FX and renowned FPGA professing, the Orion Studio Synergy Core is a world-class recording and mixing studio in a compact, rack mountable solution.
Antelope Audio compliments the Orion Studio Synergy Core by adding the Edge Duo Modeling Mic to the package. This high-quality dual-capsule large-diaphragm condenser microphone captures vocals and instruments with pristine clarity, depth and detail, making it the perfect starting point for emulating a plethora of timeless studio microphones. Edge Duo is able to call on an extensive and ever-expanding collection of classic mic emulations, with 11 legendary microphone models available. All have been meticulously measured from carefully selected original examples in one of the most respected facilities in Germany. The full list of Edge Duo emulations includes: Berlin 47 FT, Berlin 49T, Berlin 57, Berlin 87, Berlin 67, Berlin M103, Vienna 12, Vienna 414, Tokyo 800T, Oxford 4038, Sacramento 121F.
EXPANDABLE FX LIBRARY
The Orion Studio Synergy Core utilizes the newly-pioneered Synergy Core FX processing platform, which helps free up CPU to improve system stability and enables lower buffer sizes with minimal latency. Equipped with six ARM-based DSP processors and two proprietary Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) chips, the Orion Studio Synergy Core offers staggering signal processing power. Load up to 32 FX channel strips with 8 FX slots each for a maximum of 256 FX instances.
The Orion Studio Synergy Core comes bundled with a comprehensive collection of 50 real-time studio effects, meticulously modeled after classic analog hardware. Instantly add vintage vibe to your tracks with legendary studio compressors, EQs, mic pres, guitar amps and more. And with the AFX2DAW plug-in, you can use Synergy Core effects as inserts inside your favorite DAW.
HEAR THE TRUTH
Compatible with Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 2 and USB 2, the Orion Studio Synergy Core offers lightning-fast connectivity with any DAW on Windows or Mac machines. Stack your channels with powerful effects with no fear of your session crashing. And with Antelope’s Latency-Free Direct Monitoring technology, you can create complex monitor mixes using four digital mixers with up to 32 assignable inputs.
Capture performances with pristine sound quality using 12 discrete transistor preamps—perfectly tuned to compliment Antelope’s Edge and Verge modeling microphones. Combined with the Orion Studio Synergy Core’s Accusonic 3D modeling engine, you can emulate dozens of rare and classic studio microphones.
All 12 preamps also include Antelope’s Direct-In feature, which lets you bypass preamp controls and record directly into audiophile-grade DAC, capable of up to 192 kHz sample rates and 130 dB dynamic range. And with four Hi-Z inputs and purpose-built ReAmp outputs, Orion Studio Synergy Core is a guitarist’s dream interface.
Connect to your favorite analog and digital studio equipment using 16 line outputs via DB25, as well as S/PDIF and ADAT connections. And with Antelope’s legendary atomic clocking and proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management algorithm, you can always count on crystal-clear, artifact-free audio.
A routing matrix serves as a digital patch bay, giving flexibility to demanding studios willing to save time by routing any audio signal anywhere.
- Rack mount Thunderbolt 3 & USB audio interface with 12 Discrete mic preamps
- Synergy Core processing platform with 2 FPGA + 6 DSP chips
- 2 pairs of monitor outputs run concurrently or in A/B mode with 130 dB dynamic range
- 30 simultaneous inputs x 22 simultaneous outputs
- DC-coupled I/O for CV control of analog modular synths
- Hand-built in Europe to be your pro studio's centerpiece for years to come
50 REAL-TIME EFFECTS INCLUDED:
- Gyraf Gyratec IX (Tube Mic Preamp)
- VCA160 (Compressor / Limiter)
- Stay-Levin (Tube Compression Amplifier)
- FET-A76 (FET Compressor)
- X903 (Compressor / Limiter)
- PowerFFC (Compressor)
- VEQ-HLF (Passive High/Low Filter)
- BA-31 (Vintage Mic Preamp)
- ALT-436C (Tube Compressor Amplifier)
- FET-A78 (FET Compressor Limiter)
- SMT-100A (Tube Leveling Amplifier)
- VEQ-1A (Tube Equalizer)
- VMEQ-5 (Tube Mid-Range Equalizer)
- BAE-1023 (3-band Vintage EQ)
- NEU-PEV (Passive Vintage EQ)
- NEU-W492 (5-band Vintage EQ)
- NEU-W495 (3-band Vintage Mastering EQ)
- VEQ-4K BROWN (Legendary Vintage EQ)
- VEQ-4K ORANGE (Legendary Vintage EQ)
- VEQ-4K PINK (Legendary Vintage EQ)
- VEQ-STU 089 (Vintage EQ)
- VEQ-STU 169 (Vintage EQ)
- VEQ-STU 900 (Vintage EQ)
- Clear Q (Parametric EQ)
- Auraverb (Reverb)
- Power EX (Expander)
- Power Gate (Gate)
- Master De-Esser (De-Esser)
- Plexi 59 (UK) (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Bass SuperTube VR (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Darkface 65 (US) (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Top30 (UK) Bright (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Tweed Deluxe (US) (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Overange 120 (UK) (Tube Guitar Amp)
- BurnSphere (DE) Lead (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Marcus II (US) Lead (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Modern (US) CH3 (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Rock 75 (UK) (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Rock 22.10 (UK) (Tube Guitar Amp)
- Darkface 65 2x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
- Top30 2x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
- Modern 4x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
- Green 2x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
- Vintage 4x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
- Green 4x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
- Caliper 50 1x10 (Guitar Cabinet)
- Bluelux 1x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
- Clst 1x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
- England 4x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
- Bass Tube 1x15 (Guitar Cabinet)
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, BNC, Digital RCA, Optical, XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Analog DB25, BNC, Digital RCA, Optical|
|Computer Connection||Thunderbolt 3, USB|
|Number of Preamps||12|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
|Digital Format||ADAT, S/PDIF|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Antelope Audio Orion Studio Synergy Core with Free Edge Duo.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields