Antelope Audio Isochrone DA – No Longer Available
The Isochrone DA is a new, unprecedented approach to clock distribution. As digital technology proliferates, clock distribution is more critical than ever, and the DA is the definitive solution. Designed to provide far more than clock distribution, the DA's unique regeneration technology will both synchronize the studio with unmatchable precision, and also make connected devices sound better than anyone thought possible. The Isochrone DA was created to benefit any studio, not just ones that need more clock outputs.
- Clock regeneration, allowing distributed clock superior in quality to the source
- Jitter Management Module
- DDS based Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC)
- Wide frequency support 30Hz-200kHz
- Freewheel support
- Protection from source clock dropouts
- Eight Word Clock ouputs, two supporting custom frequencies
- Four AES / EBU outputs
- Two S/PDIF outputs
- Two Word Clock outputs
- S/PDIF input with rebuffered audio pass through
- AES/EBU input with rebuffered audio pass through
- Superclock support for Digidesign Pro Tools systems
- Large, accurate frequency display with brightness control
- Power supply for automatic compliance with
- All international voltage standards
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Antelope Audio Isochrone DA.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields