Antelope Audio Discrete 4 Synergy Core (Demo Deal)
The Antelope Audio Discrete 4 Synergy Core is state-of-the-art recording interface with four console-grade preamps, world-class digital audio converters, and cutting-edge DSP processing. Complete with a massive collection of top-selling plug-ins, Discrete 4 Synergy Core has everything you need to record, monitor, mix, and master professional-sounding projects.
Discrete 4 Synergy Core is equipped with four pristine preamps designed to bring your tracks to life. Front-panel combination inputs enable you to quickly record microphones, line level devices and instruments. Two 1/4-inch monitor outputs and four additional TRS line outs offer added flexibility when mixing.
Seamlessly sync Discrete 4 Synergy Core with other devices using S/PDIF and ADAT connections for an additional 10 inputs and outputs. Quickly connect to your Mac or Windows PC using USB or Thunderbolt.
Equipped with Antelope Audio’s class-leading digital audio converters, Discrete 4 Synergy Core delivers stunning sound on the way in and the way out. Record ear-splitting sounds with up to 121 dB of dynamic range. Monitor tracks with unparalleled clarity at up to 192 kHz/24-bit resolution.
Professional recording studios and broadcast facilities all around the world rely on Antelope Audio’s renowned clocking technology. Loaded with Antelope’s 4th-Generation 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management algorithm, the Discrete 4 Synergy Core offers rock-solid reliability.
THE FUTURE OF SIGNAL PROCESSING
Create radio-ready mixes with Synergy Core effects plug-ins. Powered by dual DSP chips and an integrated FPGA processor, Discrete 4 Synergy Core is capable of recording and mixing using Antelope FX in real time with zero latency.
Get your mix to pop out of the speakers with 36 powerful vintage-modeled plug-ins. Tweak your tone using classic studio EQs and compressors. Add space and depth your mixes with lush reverbs. Dial in roaring guitar tones with iconic tube amps. Or take your mixes to the next level and expand your FPGA collection with an arsenal of additional effects available from Antelope Audio. Discrete 4 Synergy Core includes:
- Gyraf Gyratec IX Tube Mic Preamp
- VCA160 Compressor
- Stay-Levin Compressor
- FET-A76 FET Compressor
- VEQ-1A Tube EQ
- VMEQ-5 Tube EQ
- X903 Compressor/Limiter
- FeedForward Antelope Compressor
- Clear Q Parametric EQ
- Power EX Expander
- VEQ-HLF Passive High/Low Filter
- Auraverb Reverb
- BA-31 Mic Preamp
- Power Gate
- Plexi 59 (UK) Tube Guitar Amp
- Bass SuperTube VR Tube Guitar Amp
- Darkface 65 (US) Tube Guitar Amp
- Top30 (UK) Bright Tube Guitar Amp
- Tweed Deluxe (US) Tube Guitar Amp
- Overange 120 (UK) Tube Guitar Amp
- BurnSphere (DE) Lead Tube Guitar Amp
- Marcus II (US) Lead Tube Guitar Amp
- Modern (US) CH3 Tube Guitar Amp
- Rock 75 (UK) Tube Guitar Amp
- Rock 22.10 (UK) Tube Guitar Amp
- Darkface 65 2x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Top30 2x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Modern 4x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Green 2x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Vintage 4x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Green 4x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Caliper 50 1x10 Guitar Cabinet
- Bluelux 1x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Clst 1x12 Guitar Cabinet
- England 4x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Bass Tube 1x15 Guitar Cabinet
- Synergy Core New Milestone Technology & Future-proof FX processing platform
- Superior AD/DA conversion with 121 dB dynamic range
- Antelope clocking technology on board with Word Clock output to keep your studio in sync
- Desktop USB/Thunderbolt audio interface with 4 console-grade mic preamps
- Sub-millisecond round-trip latency
- 4 XLR-1/4" combi inputs for mic/line/instrument sources
- L/R Monitor TRS 1/4" line outputs plus 4 TRS 1/4" line outs
- Expandable via S/PDIF and ADAT
- All effects can be automated in DAW without CPU load, thanks to AFX2DAW Bridge (Mac only)
- Hand-built in a road-worthy metal case
|Condition||Demo / B-Stock|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Digital RCA, Optical, XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Digital RCA, Optical|
|Computer Connection||Thunderbolt, USB|
|Number of Preamps||4|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
|Digital Format||ADAT, S/PDIF|
This interface sounds great and the driver has been rock solid so far over USB. Really enjoying the mic emulations and the different effects.
I got the $1000 plugin Voucher and that definitely sweetened the deal. Lots of fun.
I did a lot of research before purchasing this Interface. I already owned the Edge Solo Mic from Antelope and love it. The best way to explain my experience is to simply say It's Alive. The Monitors I have came to life. The guitar I'm using Came to life, The soft synths are in 3D. The Fx Don't have any Presets which to me is a good thing because it forces me to use My Ears and remember how compressors and EQ's work like real ANALOG Gear rather than just clicking through presets. The Antelope Launcher is streamlined. Customer Service was top notch and was quick to fix a problem for me. Having Both USB and Thunderbolt connections allowed me to use it now and upgrade my computer when FX2DAW is implemented to Windows Machines, with after a discussion with one of the staff on SOcial Media will be coming a lot sooner than I had Anticipated. This Interface will be the Main Hub for all my Gear for years to come and I highly recommend this Interface and Company to everyone.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Antelope Audio Discrete 4 Synergy Core (Demo Deal).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields