To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Antelope Audio Axino Synergy Core Cardioid USB Modeling Microphone
Professional-grade cardioid USB modeling microphone and audio interface with onboard microphone emulations and analog-modeled effects
The Antelope Audio Axino Synergy Core is an all-in-one recording solution that combines a professional cardioid pick-up pattern large diaphragm condenser microphone and an audio interface with advanced microphone emulations. Axino Synergy Core will elevate your recordings and streaming channels to a new level. Class-leading 24-bit 192 kHz AD/DA conversion and the proprietary 64-bit AFC clocking technology delivers exceptional levels of sonic details.
The microphone includes a collection of onboard Synergy Core effects and emulations of classic mics such as the Berlin 47 FT for ultimate kick drum sounds, the Berlin 87 for vocals and instruments and many more. Real-time processing powered by DSP and FPGA chips will keep your monitoring under 1ms of latency! Axino Synergy Core is a USB bus-powered large diaphragm microphone and there is no need for an external pre-amplifier or audio interface.
A Professional Recording System
Axino gives access to a complete virtual studio with a selection of Synergy Core effects and an outstanding modeling engine. A large gold-sputtered diaphragm condenser microphone offers a low self-noise for clean and natural-sounding recordings. The modeling engine will give you access to 18 different emulations from dynamic classics to rare Tube & FET microphones loved by generations of artists and engineers. Keeping a low latency and the ability to apply the emulation in real-time allows for flexible and easy experimentation. Apply a -10 dB pad for optimizing louder signals and take advantage of the built-in hi-pass filter for cleaner audio recordings.
Simple, Elegant, and Made for Creators
The Axino Synergy Core needs only headphones and a laptop, with a USB connection, to work. Record on the go or just as soon as the inspiration comes to you! The control panel allows for effortless configuration of effects and speedy workflow, allowing users to quickly make voice-overs, podcasts, and live stream sounds up-to-par with everyone’s favorite content creators.
Synergy Core Effects
Antelope Audio Axino comes with 8 effects that suit all core recording needs. Reverb, compression, EQ, noise gate, and de-esser are used to create radio-ready sounds straight out of the box. The virtual studio can also be expanded with emulations of classic hardware and third-party effects like Antares Auto-Tune, Groove Hill’s Liverpool, and Gyraf Audio’s Gyratec EQs.
Included Synergy Core Effects:
- VEQ-55A (3-Band EQ/HPF/LPF): Modeled after a classic American EQ from the 60s, the VEQ-55A helps you add desired color and emphasize all the tiny details
- BAE-1073 (3-Band EQ/HPF): Modeled after the actual hardware components which made the original a go-to for producers from the 70s. Try the accurate lows and crisp highs for yourself
- BAE-1073MP (Mic/Line Preamp): The 1073 is one of the most famous mic preamps in the world and is largely responsible for the sound of the big rock hits of its time
- FET-A76 (FET Compressor/Limiting Amplifier): This analog-modeled effect captures all the nuances of a vintage FET compressor and is useful for its ability to add punch and presence to anything passing through its circuits
- OPTO 2A (Tube Optical Compressor/Limiter): This compressor from the 50s is best heard on vocals due to its incredibly pleasant response to the human voice
- GYRAF GYRATEC IX (Dual Tube Mic Preamp with HPF): Part of the Gyraf Audio collection, the G9 is one of the most versatile and easy to control mic preamps in the Synergy Core library
- MASTER DE-ESSER (De-Esser): Is extremely effective against any artifacts which might have occurred due to over-compression, improper miking, or individual voice specifics
- POWERGATE (Noise Gate): Allows you to track audio from sources with unwanted background or ground noise, it will keep your sound free of any artifacts, such as bad resonances, bleeds from other sources, or excessive sustain
- POWEREX (Expander): Antelope Audio's own expander gives you more sound shaping options and extra control over the volume
- AURAVERB (Reverb): Add ambience to your headphone mix and space to your recordings with our built-in digital reverb processor
Included Mic Emulations:
- Berlin 47 FT: By far the ultimate kick drum microphone with large full-bodied sound and unmatchable low-end that is also suitable for bass cabinets
- Berlin 47 TU: Modeled after “the holy grail” of tube microphones, it is suitable for any source and any application, but its glory is mostly due to its ability to capture vocals’ presence like no other microphone
- Berlin 49T: A classic male-vocal microphone for effortless tube-warmth, whilst preserving musical presence
- Berlin 57: Similar midrange warmth and velvety highs as its brothers the Berlin 47 and 67, but with a slightly less colored response
- Berlin 67: The perfect choice for the drum-overheads and other sharp instruments that might need softening
- Berlin 87: A classic on vocals and acoustic instruments that need extra brightness
- Berlin K86: Emulation of a classic German small-diaphragm condenser microphone with broad usage - heard on snare drums, piano, and vocals in many hit records
- Berlin M103: A great natural-sounding all-purpose studio microphone that offers less coloration than its brother the 87, but a bigger dynamic range
- Berlin M251: An all-time classic female-vocal microphone, heard on countless records by Tina Turner, Shania Twain, Bjork, and many other legends
- Berlin V563: Offers natural warmth and smoothness, yet it adds another layer of presence and sheen on top
- Hamburg 441: The perfect choice for guitar cabinets and snares, able to capture detailed upper mids in high SPL applications without ever sounding harsh
- Illinois 7B: Its applications vary from kick drums, bass cabs, and vocals (both live and in the studio), but it is most well known as the “radio mic”, because of its ability to capture incredibly deep low-end on voice-overs and speech
- Illinois 57: One of the most recognizable all-purpose microphones ever built - often finding its place for close-miking drums or guitar cabs
- Minnesota 20: A familiar large and full low-end making it suitable for kick drums, bass cabs, and male vocals
- Tokyo 800T: A classic hip-hop and pop large-diaphragm condenser mic that has become the favorite for Drake, Justin Bieber, and many other artists today
- Vienna 12: The original sits at the top of the dream list for many pros who consider it the holy grail of vocal and brass microphones
- Vienna 112: A staple of every live room with a drum kit, with a tight low-end and plenty of attack
- Vienna 414: The ideal choice for drum overheads, acoustic instruments, and other airy sources
- Large-diaphragm capsule with gold-sputtered membrane
- Cardioid pick up pattern
- Professional-grade USB microphone
- Up to 192 kHz 24-bit audio resolution
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 for Mac and Windows
- Audiophile-grade D/A conversion for pristine playback
- 64-bit AFCTM clocking technology delivering increased sound width, separation, and detail
- Gain control
- Volume control
- -10 dB pad switch
- High-pass filter switch to cut all unwanted low frequencies
- 8 Synergy Core effects included and over 80 available for additional purchase
- 18 iconic microphone emulations featured on Antelope Audio proprietary modeling engine
- Direct monitoring with effects processed in real-time with imperceptible latency
- Loopback function for streaming
- Shock mount, desktop stand, and USB cable included
|Package Contents||Axino Synergy Core microphone, shock mount, desktop stand, and USB cable|
|Unit Weight||0.96 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Capsule Type||Large diaphragm capsule with gold-sputtered membrane|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Max. SPL||140 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Antelope Audio Axino Synergy Core Cardioid USB Modeling Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields