Antares SoundSoap+ 5 - Electronic Delivery
Antares SoundSoap+ 5 provides several powerful additional controls for pinpoint accuracy in your audio restoration work, at an amazing value. Rescue your recordings from noise problems like air conditioners, traffic, fans, hiss, hum, clicks, pops, crackles, distortion/clipping, and low volume.
SoundSoap+ works as a plug-in inside your favorite media editing application or DAW, and on its own with the included standalone application for Mac or Windows. Discover more about the new enhancement and restoration controls included in SoundSoap+.
Control the range of frequencies where broadband noise reduction is applied – great for reducing artifacts and surgical placement of noise reduction in the spectrum. Click on the Wash Window to control the frequency range used for broadband noise reduction.
SoundSoap+ includes a downward expander with adjustable compression ratio and threshold. This control is a very effective tool for reducing low-level noisy audio.
SoundSoap+ provides several additional tone enhancement controls for the multi-band compressor so you can have more control over which audio frequencies you want to bring out – great for enhancing vocals and action camera footage.
Usually audio with hum problems includes several harmonics of the fundamental hum frequency. SoundSoap+ lets you control the number of number of hum harmonics removed from the audio.
Highs & Lows
SoundSoap+ offers a control to cut high frequencies – useful for eliminating hiss and other high frequencies issues. You can also control the low-frequency cutoff for controlling rumble and other low-frequency issues.
SoundSoap 4 introduced the Track control to reduce the amount of noise reduction applied during louder parts of the audio. SoundSoap+ gives you control over the threshold setting used in the Track control, and the threshold setting used by the SoundSoap+ downward expander.
- Automatically analyzes, finds, and removes audio problems such as background noise, room noise, hiss, hum, clicks, pops, crackles, distortion/clipping, and rumble while leaving the rest of your audio intact
- Same as SoundSoap 5 with the following extra features; broadband range, downward expander, additional tone enhancement controls, harmonic hum removal control, and high/low cut filters
- Use as a standalone application or as a plug-in in your favorite DAW
- Automatic Noise Reduction
- Standalone Application
- Remove Rumble
- Preserve Voice
- Hum Reduction
- Broadband Noise Reduction
- Remove Click/Crackle
- Batch File Processing
- Works in other apps as plug-in
- Hi-Frequency Control
- Low-Frequency Control
- Control Hum Harmonics
- Set Thresholds
- Enhance Presets
- Downward Expander
- Broadband Range Control
- 2GB RAM minimum
- 50MB storage available
- Plug-in requires compatible Audio Unit, VST, AAX, or AudioSuite host application
- Internet connection for product activation
- Intel-based Mac
- Mac OS X v.10.6 or higher for Audio Unit and VST plug-in, supporting both 32 and 64-bit formats
- Standalone application requires Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks) or greater
- AAX Native 64-bit for ProTools 11/12
- 64-bit AudioSuite for ProTools 12
- Fully compatible with Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite) and 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10
- 1GHz or faster processor with SSE
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||Noise Reduction / Restoration|
|Plug-In Format||AAX Native, RTAS, AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Antares SoundSoap+ 5 - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields