Antares Harmony Engine - Native - Electronic Delivery – No Longer Available
From the company that revolutionized professional vocal production with Auto-Tune pitch correction technology, Antares Harmony Engine is a real-time harmony generating plug-in that puts professional-quality vocal harmony arrangements within reach of any songwriter, producer, musician or engineer.
With four independent harmony voices, a variety of powerful harmony generating modes, humanization features for natural sounding performances and a flexible real-time preset system for harmony and vocal type, Harmony Engine provides incredibly easy-to-use tools to quickly and easily produce virtually any vocal arrangement you can imagine.
Whether you're an experienced vocal arranger, a songwriter looking for that perfect backup vocal, or a composer experimenting with unique vocal effects, Harmony Engine gives you entirely new ways to create the harmony parts you hear in your head. In fact, experimenting with different harmonies is so easy (and, dare we suggest, fun), you may find yourself using Harmony Engine to explore harmonic alternatives you may have never otherwise considered.
Key Harmony Engine Features Include:
- Four high-quality, formant-corrected harmony voices with independent vocal character, vibrato, and pan settings
- Antares Throat Modeling technology that lets you process each harmony voice through a physical model of the human vocal tract
- A variety of innovative Harmony Control modes, from fully automatic to individual control of every note:
- Fixed or Scale Intervals: Simply set the key and harmony voice intervals and let Harmony Engine do the rest
- Chord Degrees or Chord Name: Define your harmony chord-by-chord, complete with inversions and variable vocal ranges
- Chord by MIDI: Define your harmony in real time via a MIDI controller or pre-recorded MIDI track
- MIDI Omni: Directly "play" the four harmony voices as if they were voices of a synth or sampler
- MIDI Channel: Use four separate MIDI channels for absolute control over each note of your vocal arrangement
- Spread and Register controls that allow you to quickly and intuitively set the pitch range and harmony style of your vocal arrangement
- Humanize functions that provide selectable amounts of variation to each harmony voice for realistic, natural sounding results
- A Freeze function that allows a unique variety of backup vocal effects by letting you instantly freeze pitch and/or formant articulation
- A Harmony Preset matrix that lets you create up to 15 complete harmony settings and instantaneously recall them in real time or via automation
- A Voice Parameter Preset matrix that lets you create and instantly recall up to six different "vocal groups"
- Five-channel output capability (host dependent) that lets you assign or export the original input and each of the four harmony voices to their own channels for further processing
- And lots more...
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||Pitch / Vocal Processing|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Antares Harmony Engine - Native - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields