Antares Auto-Tune Vocal Studio - Electronic Delivery
Antares Auto-Tune Vocal Studio combines Auto-Tune Pro, the worldwide standard in professional pitch and time correction, with AVOX 4, the latest generation of the Antares Vocal Toolkit. Together, this 12 plug-in bundle provide a comprehensive suite of tools for producing world-class vocal tracks. At a price that represents meaningful savings over the prices of Auto-Tune Pro and AVOX 4 purchased separately. For individual product details, please refer to the Auto-Tune Pro and AVOX 4 product pages.
The Professional Standard
For two decades, Auto-Tune has stood alone as the worldwide standard in professional pitch (and more recently, time) correction. Now, with Auto-Tune Pro, the introduction of Flex-Tune establishes a new standard of natural real-time pitch correction. Also, with Auto-Tune Pro, it’s virtually impossible to know that Auto-Tune had been used on a track.
Freedom of Expression
Whether you want to quickly touch up a few questionable notes or meticulously polish an entire performance, Auto-Tune 8 offers the natural sounding, pristine results you desire. Auto-Tune 8 comes loaded with new features, including Flex-Tune natural real-time pitch correction, Low Latency Mode and a more customizable interface to streamline your editing process.
Auto-Tune 8 works in two modes: Automatic Mode, designed to be intuitive for users of all abilities and a more technical Graphical Mode for advanced users.
For most common pitch problems, Auto-Tune 8’s Automatic Mode detects input pitch and instantaneously adjusts it to the closest pitch in a user-specified scale (including major, minor, chromatic and 26 historical and microtonal scales).
Auto-Tune 8’s Graphical Mode, used for meticulous pitch and time editing, displays the performance’s detected pitch envelope and allows you to modify pitch and timing with a variety of graphics tools. This mode gives complete control over the correction or modification of the most elaborate pitch and rhythmic gestures.
New Automatic Mode Features
- Flex-Tune Natural Pitch Correction Technology: Other real-time pitch correction methods, including previous versions of Auto-Tune, pull every note towards a scale note. In contrast, Flex-Tune only provides correction when the vocalist approaches a scale note. At all other times, they are free to sing with whatever vocal gestures best express their emotional connection to their song, secure in the knowledge that Auto-Tune 8 will pass them through, exactly as they are sung.
- Low Latency Mode: Auto-Tune 8’s new Low Latency Mode allows for Auto-Tune use when tracking or during live performance, letting vocalists monitor their performance with no disorienting delay.
New Graphical Mode Features
- Editing Tools Active During Playback: For those who prefer editing on the fly or with looped segments, Auto-Tune 8’s editing tools are now active during playback, so you never has to stop and restart just to hear the results of an edit.
- Audio Feedback of Note Object Pitch: Auto-Tune’s Note mode was already the easiest way to re-pitch already recorded melodies. In Auto-Tune 8, you can choose to have any note edits provide audio feedback of the note’s pitch, so selecting new notes is just a matter of using your ears.
- Hide or Show Amplitude Envelope in Main Edit Display: You can now choose to hide or show the amplitude envelope plot in the main edit window.
- Hide or Show Envelope Display: You can now choose to hide or show the dedicated envelope display. This is particularly useful when working on a laptop, where screen real estate is at a premium.
- Increased Maximum Timeline Resolution in Bars + Beats Mode: The maximum resolution of the timeline in Bars + Beats mode has been increased to 16th notes.
The AVOX 4 Vocal Toolkit combines 11 of Antares' state-of-the-art vocal processing plug-ins to give you the power you need to create stunning vocal tracks in any musical style, and design unique vocal effects for audio post-production applications. All at a substantial savings over purchasing the plug-ins separately.
- Harmony Engine EVO - Vocal Modeling Harmony Generator
- Mic Mod EFX - Classic Microphone Modeler
- MUTATOR EVO - Extreme Voice Designer
- ARTICULATOR EVO - Digital Talk Box
- WARM EVO - Tube Saturation Generator
- ASPIRE EVO - Aspiration Noise Processor
- THROAT EVO - Physical Modeling Vocal Designer
- DUO EVO - Vocal Modeling Auto-Doubler
- CHOIR EVO - Vocal Multiplier
- PUNCH EVO - Vocal Impact Enhancer
- SYBIL EVO - Variable Frequency De-Esser
- AAX Native (64 and 32-bit): Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later; Mac OS 10.9.5 to 10.13 as required by your version of Pro Tools
- VST: A compatible VST host program that supports the VST3 format; Mac OS 10.9.5 to 10.13 as required by your host
- Audio Units: A compatible host program that supports the Audio Units format; Mac OS 10.9.5 to 10.13 as required by your host
- RTAS: Pro Tools 7.x to 10.x; Mac OS 10.5.8 to 10.9.5 as required by your version of Pro Tools
- AAX Native (64 and 32-bit): Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later; Windows 7 to 10 as required by your version of Pro Tools
- VST: A compatible host program that supports the VST2 or VST3 format; Windows 7 to 10 as required by your host
- RTAS: Pro Tools 7.x – 10.x; Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 8.1 as required by your version of Pro Tools
Requires an iLok (not included).
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||Pitch / Vocal Processing|
|Plug-In Format||AAX Native, RTAS, AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Antares Auto-Tune Vocal Studio - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields