Antares Auto-Tune Access - Electronic Delivery
Antares Auto-Tune Access is the easiest and most affordable way to start using Auto-Tune. It delivers the core Auto-Tune features with a simple and intuitive interface.
Its light CPU footprint and professional quality processing also make it a convenient option for more advanced users working with larger projects.
Three-position Retune Speed and Humanize knobs allow for a variety of tuning applications, from subtle and natural-sounding pitch correction to the most extreme Auto-Tune Effect.
Low latency processing lets you perform through Auto-Tune Access in real time on stage or in the studio, without worrying about distracting delay.
Compatibility with Auto-Key (sold separately) means never having to worry about finding the key of your music before tuning. Auto-Key detects the key and scale and sends that information to Auto-Tune Access with a single click.
Pitch Correction and Auto-Tune Effect
Auto-Tune Access delivers the same core Auto-Tune technology that professional artists and producers have relied on for years, in a more affordable and easy-to-use package. Retune Speed and Humanize controls allow you to choose the desired effect for your track. Turn up Humanize for a more natural sound, or crank the Retune Speed for the full Auto-Tune Effect.
Thanks to its low latency processing you can sing or play through Auto-Tune Access and listen to your tuned performance in real time, without distracting delay.
Choosing the correct key and scale for your music is an essential part of effective pitch correction. Auto-Tune Access works with the Auto-Key plug-in (sold separately) to make this quick and easy. Just place Auto-Key on an instrumental or master track, and it will determine the correct key and scale. Then send that information to Auto-Tune Access with a single click.
- Auto-Tune Pitch Correction and Vocal Effect
- Low Latency for Live Performance and Tracking
- Humanize Function
- Compatible with Auto-Key: Key Detection Plug-in
- AAX Native (64 and 32-bit): Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later; Mac OS 10.9.5 to 10.13 as required by your version of Pro Tools
- VST: A compatible VST host program that supports the VST3 format; Mac OS 10.9.5 to 10.13 as required by your host
- Audio Units: A compatible host program that supports the Audio Units format; Mac OS 10.9.5 to 10.13 as required by your host
- RTAS: Pro Tools 7.x to 10.x; Mac OS 10.5.8 to 10.9.5 as required by your version of Pro Tools
- AAX Native (64 and 32-bit): Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later; Windows 7 to 10 as required by your version of Pro Tools
- VST: A compatible host program that supports the VST2 or VST3 format; Windows 7 to 10 as required by your host
- RTAS: Pro Tools 7.x – 10.x; Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 8.1 as required by your version of Pro Tools
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||Pitch / Vocal Processing|
|Plug-In Format||AAX Native, RTAS, AudioSuite, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Antares Auto-Tune Access - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields