Antares Auto-Key - Electronic Delivery
Antares Auto-Key is an automatic key and scale detection plug-in, designed to enhance your Auto-Tune workflow and save valuable time in the studio.
Choosing the correct key and scale for your music is an essential part of effective pitch correction, and Auto-Key makes this quick and easy. It’s also useful for choosing samples and loops that match the key of your project.
Place Auto-Key on a track to analyze your music in real time, or upload an audio file for faster than real-time analysis. Auto-Key automatically detects and displays the key and scale of your music, as well as the tuning reference frequency. The onscreen keyboard also lights up to show detected pitches.
Click the “Send to Auto-Tune” button, and compatible versions of Auto-Tune are automatically updated with the correct key and scale settings.
Even if you already know the key and scale of your music, Auto-Key will streamline your workflow by allowing you to conveniently set the key and scale for multiple instances of Auto-Tune with a single click.
Compatible Auto-Tune Editions:
- Auto-Tune Pro
- Auto-Tune Access
Key and Scale Detection
Auto-Key makes it quick and easy to find the key and scale of your music. Just place it on an instrument track or master bus and begin playback.
Auto-Key will analyze the audio in real time and display the key and scale after a few seconds of playback analysis. You can also upload an audio file to analyze an entire song in seconds.
In addition to key and scale, Auto-Key also tells you the reference frequency of your music. Most modern music is tuned so that A is equal to 440 Hz, but this is not always the case. If your music or samples are tuned to a different reference frequency, Auto-Key will show you what it is, so you can make the necessary adjustments when applying pitch correction or selecting samples.
- AAX Native (64 and 32-bit): Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later; Mac OS 10.9.5 to 10.13 as required by your version of Pro Tools
- VST: A compatible VST host program that supports the VST3 format; Mac OS 10.9.5 to 10.13 as required by your host
- Audio Units: A compatible host program that supports the Audio Units format; Mac OS 10.9.5 to 10.13 as required by your host
- RTAS: Pro Tools 7.x to 10.x; Mac OS 10.5.8 to 10.9.5 as required by your version of Pro Tools
- AAX Native (64 and 32-bit): Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later; Windows 7 to 10 as required by your version of Pro Tools
- VST: A compatible host program that supports the VST2 or VST3 format; Windows 7 to 10 as required by your host
- RTAS: Pro Tools 7.x – 10.x; Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 8.1 as required by your version of Pro Tools
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX Native, RTAS, AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Antares Auto-Key - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields