Alta Moda AM-20 Equalizer – No Longer Available
The Alta Moda Audio AM-20 is a high-performance, high fidelity four-band parametric equalizer module, designed for the API™ 500-series compatible rack systems.
State-of-the-art amplifier technology coupled with simple and elegant signal paths assure a smooth and robust sonic presence.
The four continuously variable and overlapping frequency bands give the AM-20 exceptional versatility for a wide range of audio applications. The parametric center frequencies with continuously variable bandwidth adjustment offer the critical sonic and creative control needed for a wide variety of music styles and applications.
- Four-band parametric equalization
- Continuously variable frequency and gain controls
- Continuously variable Q controls
- Shelf/peak-dip selectable low frequency band
- Low noise, low distortion amplifier technology
- Hard-wire relay bypass
- APITM 500-series rack compatible module
- High frequency – Shelving type, continuously 4kHz to 20kHz
- High-mid frequency – parametric, continuously 1kHz to 7.5kHz
- Low-Mid frequency – parametric, continuously 65Hz to 2kHz
- Low frequency – shelf or peak/dip, continuously 20Hz to 120Hz
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||1 Slot|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Alta Moda AM-20 Equalizer.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields