Allen & Heath ZED-428
- 24 mono channels
- 2 dual stereo inputs with 4-band EQ
- Neutrik mic XLR
- Neutrik 1/4 inch jacks
- Channel insert
- Super wide gain �DuoPre� mic line input
- 4-band EQ with 2 swept mids and in/out switch
- Illuminated mute
- Sound image pan
- Illuminated PFL & peak warning indicator
- ALPS 100mm faders
- 6 auxiliary sends (2 pre, 2 post, 2 pre/post)
- 4 sub groups fed from each channel
- All inputs with level control
- 12 bar meters
- L, R and M main mix outputs
- 2 matrix sections available; can send output to USB
- Individual channel 48V phantom power
- Direct output on every mono channel
- Peak and signal indication on every channel
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Master level controls on all outputs
- Easy to use layout � all connections and controls on top surface
- Cakewalk SONAR LE bundled with mixer
Getting audio to and from a computer easily is now a common requirement for live sound and music production. The way this has been implemented on ZED is super-flexible and super-easy! No longer do you need to fiddle around the back of your PC to get to the sound card inputs, only to find that the levels are all wrong and noisy. Just plug in a USB lead to your ZED, select the USB routing on the mixer and the device on your computer and that's it! CD quality audio to and from your PC or Mac. Switches and connection through jack socket terminals provide different send/return configurations:
- Main Mix Left + Right (Post master Level)
- Aux + FX bus (Aux is a pre-fade send, FX is a post-fade send)
- Record Bus Left + Right (Separate stereo bus to Main Mix)
- To Playback input (through jack socket break contacts)
- To Stereo 2 channel (through jack socket break contacts)
ZED-12FX features a responsive 3-band, swept mid frequency EQ design which utilizes MusiQ � with optimized slope (or Q factor) for equalizing individual instruments.
Based on the proven pre-amps from the hugely successful PA series, ZED-248 has DuoPre pre-amps, which use a two stage design, with carefully controlled amounts of gain in each stage. When amplifying the signal from the XLR input, the gain range is huge - 69dB of range to be exact - and is very evenly distributed around the gain control, meaning better control of signal level. Most of the gain comes from the first stage, so unwanted noise is kept to a minimum. Line level signals are simply plugged into the second stage of the pre-amp by using the line input jack socket, which has the great advantage of less noise when using the line input and also matching to a
higher input impedance.
SONAR LE � Provided Free!
We�ve included Cakewalk SONAR LE with ZED-248 so you can immediately start to use it to create your own music � just add a PC and it couldn�t be easier to get going. You�ll be able to record from your ZED mixer, create tracks and arrange songs, then play back to ZED via the USB port. You can use SONAR LE and your ZED mixer together in many ways � e.g. straightforward recording of a stereo mix, recording tracks individually to build up a song, or using the USB port and software as an effects loop.
- Powered by SONAR 8.5
- 32 audio tracks
- 64 MIDI tracks
- 8 simultaneous inputs and outputs
- 24-bit/96kHz audio quality
- 24 simultaneous effects
- 8 simultaneous virtual instruments
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Allen & Heath ZED-428.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields