Allen & Heath ZED-10FX
- 4 mic/line inputs, 2 with Class A FET high impedance inputs
- Neutrik mic XLR
- Neutrik 1/4 inch jacks
- 3 band EQ with MusiQ
- 2 auxes
- Sound image pan
- Illuminated PFL indicator
- Stereo returns & playback
- All inputs with level control
- 12 bar meters
- Responsive 3-band, swept mid EQ with MusiQ
- 2 stereo sources with MP3 player compatibility
- Separate 2-track record outputs
- Stereo playback input for 2-track replay
- XLR main stereo outputs with inserts
- Comprehensive monitoring
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Stereo monitor outs
- 48V microphone phantom power
- DI level switching for sub mixing
Getting audio to and from a computer easily is now a common requirement for live sound and music production. The way this has been implemented on ZED is super-flexible and super-easy! No longer do you need to fiddle around the back of your PC to get to the soundcard inputs, only to find that the levels are all wrong and noisy. Just plug in a USB lead to your ZED, select the USB routing on the mixer and the device on your computer and that's it! CD quality audio to and from your PC or Mac. Switches and connection through jack socket terminals provide different send/return configurations:
- Main Mix Left + Right (Post master Level)
- Aux + FX bus (Aux is a pre-fade send, FX is a post-fade send)
- Record Bus Left + Right (Separate stereo bus to Main Mix)
- To Playback input (through jack socket break contacts)
- To Stereo 2 channel (through jack socket break contacts)
ZED-10FX features a responsive 3-band, swept mid frequency EQ design which utilizes MusiQ � with optimized slope (or Q factor) for equalizing individual instruments.
ZED-10FX has an essential selection of 16 time-delay effects, designed for small groups who don�t want to carry around an effects unit with their gear but who still want great quality FX at their gigs and on their recordings. Our DSP engineers worked hard, crafting and refining beautiful reverb algorithms to enhance every performance. These effects are available nowhere else at this price point � this quality and integration is only available from the ZED-FX. ZED effects are easily controlled using 3 buttons with 9 display LEDs. For example, the ideal delay time can be quickly tapped-in, or the perfect amount of reverb on the lead vocal can be dialed-in. There is one-stop navigation and editing � in fact, it�s just as easy as using effects pedals. To alter effects parameters, the TAP button is held down and the up/down buttons pressed to adjust the specific parameter for that effect, for example, the decay length on PLATE, or the depth on CHORUS.
ZED-10FX�s pre-amps are similar in design to our MixWizard range of mixers, but with a twist! Inputs 3 & 4 have a high impedance jack input capable of taking either a normal line level or a low level input from a guitar pickup. These newly designed inputs have been crafted with the aim of replicating the sound of a classic guitar or instrument tube pre-amp in a combo or head amp. An extremely high input impedance ensures loading on pick-ups is minimal and a Class A FET (field effect transistor) circuit powered from 48V is employed to give the valve-like gain stage. There is a gain �Boost� switch associated with the guitar inputs which boosts gain by 26dB to cater for instruments with very low level outputs and the overdrive characteristics of the guitar inputs are very similar to a valve (tube) circuit, being asymmetric and soft. All this makes for a wonderfully natural sound to be reproduced from the instrument, full of warmth and character
As if we weren�t spoiling guitarists enough with its Class A FET high impedance preamps, the ZED-10FX comes with access to a full version of IK Multimedia�s AmpliTube X-GEAR software � the first fully modular, customizable and expandable preamp and FX modeling software system. All the ingredients are there for some truly legendary guitar and bass tones.
- Provides a single host interface for Aimpltube 2, AmpliTube Fenderﾪ, Ampeg SVXﾨ, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrixﾪ, AmpliTube Metal, and future �Powered by AmpliTube� products
- 3 Amp models (American Tube Clean 1, British Tube Lead 1, BA-500) included
- 3 cabinet models (4x10 Open Vintage, 4x12 closed Vintage 1, BA-500) included
- 3 Microphone models (Condenser 414, Dynamic 57, Condenser 87) included
- 3 Stomp effects models (Overdrive, Wah, Analog Chorus) plus Spring Reverb and Noise Gate
- High precision tuner
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Allen & Heath ZED-10FX.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields