Alesis MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 – No Longer Available
The Alesis MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 mixer provides USB 2.0 technology for ultra–fast, low–latency, 24 bit/44.1–96kHz (with high–end A/D and D/A conversion) multi–channel audio recording straight to your computer.
Designed with low–noise analog electronics, the MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 mixer lets users take advantage of 100 studio–grade 28 bit digital effects. Whether used for mobile or studio recording, the MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 mixer makes recording high–quality audio to your computer fast and easy.
The MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 mixer is also bundled with award–winning Cubase LE software for instant creativity right out of the box.
- Ten direct outputs to your computer for recording and two return inputs for monitoring
- High–gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4” balanced) inputs with phantom power, two stereo balanced 1/4”
- Line inputs, aux send (to onboard or external effects), stereo aux return
- Switchable 75Hz high pass filters
- 100 onboard 28 bit preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch and multi–effects
- Three–band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid band pass/reject
- Separate 1/4” balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
- 24 bit, 44.1 to 96 kHz operation with high–end A/D and D/A conversion through an integrated USB 2.0 audio interface
- Steinberg Cubase LE included
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Alesis MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.