Alesis MultiMix 16 USB 2.0
The Alesis MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 mixer provides USB 2.0 technology for ultra–fast, low–latency, 24 bit/44.1–96kHz (with high–end A/D and D/A conversion) multi–channel audio recording straight to your computer.
Designed with low–noise analog electronics, the MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 mixer lets users take advantage of 100 studio–grade 28 bit digital effects. Whether used for mobile or studio recording, the MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 mixer makes recording high–quality audio to your computer fast and easy.
The MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 mixer is also bundled with award–winning Cubase LE software for instant creativity right out of the box.
- 18 direct outputs to your computer for recording and two return inputs for monitoring
- Eight high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4” balanced) inputs with phantom power, two stereo balanced 1/4”
- Four stereo, balanced 1/4" inputs, aux send (to onboard or external effects), stereo aux return
- Switchable 75Hz high pass filters
- 100 onboard 28 bit preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch and multi–effects
- Three-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid band pass/reject
- Separate 1/4” balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
- Smooth 60mm faders
- 24 bit, 44.1 to 96 kHz operation with high-end A/D and D/A conversion through an integrated USB 2.0 Audio interface
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows XP
- Steinberg Cubase LE included
- Easy–to–attach rack-mount ears available
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Alesis MultiMix 16 USB 2.0.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields