Alesis MicLink XLR to USB Cable
Microphone, mic stand and computer not included.
The Alesis MicLink Features:
- Connect any dynamic mic to USB for recording
- 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio output
- Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
- Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
- 16.5-foot length (5m)
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows (32-bit) class-compliant drivers and software
Bit depth: 16-bit
Sample rate: 44.1 kHz
Mac: OS 9 or higher
PC: Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Alesis MicLink XLR to USB Cable.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields