Alesis M1Active 520 - Pair – No Longer Available
With a bold new look, redesigned driver, bass density control and EQ, this affordable, high-precision active reference monitor delivers superb sonic clarity.
The Alesis M1 Active 520 Features:
- 5" low frequency woofer for clear bass and midrange
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter for smooth, detailed highs without harshness
- Bi-amplified design / tweeter – 25W, woofer – 50W for ultra accurate frequency separation
- High-precision drivers offer lower distortion and smoother frequency response
- Acoustical waveguide for superior imaging with minimal diffraction
- 1" thick front baffle virtually eliminates speaker resonance
- Magnetically shielded for close placement to video monitors in computer-based music production studios
- XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors with volume control
- Low frequency density switch for acoustic space adjustment of the monitors
- Rear port design provides deep bass extension and increased SPL
- Hi, mid and low frequency EQ switches to accommodate user preference and sub-woofers
- Top mounted, integrated power switch/clip light bar
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Number of Speakers||Pair|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Alesis M1Active 520 - Pair.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields