Alesis LineLink Dual 1/4" to USB Cable – No Longer Available
The Alesis LineLink makes it easy to direct-connect nearly any mixers, keyboard, sampler, sequencer, drum machine, or other stereo, line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording.
The AudioLink Series USB-audio cable outputs studio quality stereo, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio thanks to its internal analog-to-digital conversion system. LineLink connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB audio solution.
The Alesis LineLink Features:
- Connect mixers, keyboards, samplers, sequencers, drum machines, or stereo, line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording
- Stereo, 16 bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio output
- Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
- Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
- 6.56-foot length (2m)
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows (32-bit) class-compliant drivers and software
- Bit depth: 16 bit
- Sample rate: 44.1 kHz
- Mac: OS 9 or higher
- PC: Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)
- USB port
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Alesis LineLink Dual 1/4" to USB Cable.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields