AKG PZM30 D Boundary Layer Microphone
The AKG PZM30 D high-performance hemispherical boundary layer microphone is a Pressure Zone Microphone® designed for professional recording, sound reinforcement and broadcasting. The capsule is mounted in the pressure zone, an area where direct sound and reflected sound are in phase, which provides a 6dB higher sensitivity.
Two selectable frequency responses (flat/rising) provide greater flexibility in mic placement and sonic character. The rising position of the frequency switch adds brilliance and a crisp attack on percussion, drums, or piano. The PZM30 D comes in a very rugged, low-profile, metal housing with detachable cable that makes it sturdy and reliable for heavy duty applications.
- Hemispherical polar pattern - for intelligible pickup of sound from any direction
- PZM® (Pressure Zone Microphone®) technology - prevents sound coloration from surface reflections
- Switchable dual-frequency response - for greater flexibility in mic placement and sonic character
- Rugged, low-profile housing - withstands the rigors of the stage
- Detachable cable - easy to install and service
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Transducer Type||Pressure Zone (PZM)|
|Frequency Range||20 to 20000 Hz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the AKG PZM30 D Boundary Layer Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields