To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
AKG K92 Closed-Back Studio Headphones
Mix and master your tracks with uninhibited clarity with the AKG K92 over-ear, closed back headphones. Professional-grade 40mm drivers reveal even the subtlest nuances, so you can be confident your mix will translate accurately on any system. Whether you’re fine-tuning track levels within the mix or mastering the final product, the self-adjusting headband and lightweight design will provide hours of comfort. Designed by the company whose microphones and headphones have helped create some of the world’s most iconic recordings, the durable K92 is a serious headphone that delivers great sound in the studio and beyond.
- Precisely balanced response provides reference-monitor accuracy
- Professional 40mm drivers for extended 16Hz - 20kHz frequency response
- Over-ear design and lightweight construction for exceptional comfort
- Closed-back design maximizes isolation
- Self-adjusting headband ensures perfect fit
- Professional build quality 3m (9.8’) cable
- 3.5mm (1/8") gold-plated plug with gold-plated 6.3mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
- Headphone type: Closed
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 16 to 22000 Hz
- Sensitivity headphones: 113 dB SPL/V
- Max. Input Power: 200 mW
- Rated Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Earpads: Leatherette
- Detachable cable: No
- Cable Length: 3m
- Earpads Replaceable: Yes
- Foldable: No
|Frequency Range||16 Hz - 22 kHz|
|Max. SPL||113 dB SPL/V|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the AKG K92 Closed-Back Studio Headphones.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields